Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Does this gun exist?

Faultron

Question

I am looking for a primary gun which behaves like azima/zenistar alternate fire. You shoot the disk with them and for 10 seconds they will attack any enemy like a "turret".

I know these exist, but i cant decide which one to craft. Should i prefer single target, or aoe.
Catchmoon, Vermisplicer, sporelacer or gaze?
I want probably a secondary which is good bosskiller+ can kill hordes of enemies too, if needed, but not sure ^^

I am leaning towards single target on secondary, most of the time i use and i see others using aoe weapons on primary usually. But i am sad about having single target on pistol since when i am on Titania, i wish for having huge aoe instead.

4 answers to this question

25 minutes ago, Faultron said:

I am looking for a primary gun which behaves like azima/zenistar alternate fire. You shoot the disk with them and for 10 seconds they will attack any enemy like a "turret".

Closest to that I can think of would be Alternox

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Tenet_Ferrox

which creates a stationary, damaging AoE when thrown.

29 minutes ago, Faultron said:

Catchmoon, Vermisplicer, sporelacer or gaze?
I want probably a secondary which is good bosskiller+ can kill hordes of enemies too, if needed, but not sure

They all can be (more than) good in their own right, hard(est) to go wrong with Sporelacer tho I'd say.

31 minutes ago, Faultron said:

i am sad about having single target on pistol since when i am on Titania, i wish for having huge aoe instead.

I'm a bit confused about this, you can't use other weapons during Razorwing,
and if you meant when not using Razorwing ... then why are you using Titania lol.

Anyway, for big AoE on Titania (during her 4), the ol' Thermal Sunder still works pretty well.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

Cedo shoots a disc on alt fire but it seeks enemies out rather than becoming a turret. Effect is similar though. 

You can give single target secondaries a bit more mileage by adding punch through. Works great on the Knell!

Edited by Nira

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Faultron said:

But i am sad about having single target on pistol since when i am on Titania, i wish for having huge aoe instead.

Many people subsume Gauss' Thermal Sunder on her. But it meant as low level AoE.

Edited by Zakkhar

About Titania, i meant that having 2 single target pistol is a waste and its optimal to use something aoe as secondary instead. Dex pixia cant be turned into aoe, and punchthrough doesnt work either, since most of the time i am above the targets while flying.