The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PC Nightwave: Nora's Mix Vol.6: Update 35.6

Posted (edited)

Give kuva sobek something unique. It's just a plain old shotgun. Since it has high status and all those +status chance mods like the steel meridian one and the new augment, then maybe give it a passive where each pellet has 10% chance to explode for 50 damage and guaranteed blast proc. This can feed into a galvanized savvy build.

Or give it an alt-fire that shoots two separate shots at the same time since it has 2 barrels.

Edited by Redrigoth
  • Like 1

Le 15/05/2024 à 19:44, [DE]Megan a dit :

Updated the music in the in-game Market to make it more ambient and added full length tracks in place of the short music snippets. 

If i could, i would kiss whoever came up with this idea. It's been years since the last music change that i lament over the fact that we couldn't browse the market peacefully with these damn battle themes that kept cycling over and over again. THANK YOU!

Am 15.5.2024 um 19:46 schrieb Megazawr:

still no fixes for these old bugs:

• unable to see each other in dojo thus not being able to trade
  • mag, mirage, mesa (and in very rare cases ash) locking their abilities (and sometimes weapons)
  • ash's 4 showing wrong numbers(damage and kills in statistics too)
  • slams from operator launching you in the wrong direction or failing
  • waypoints(multiple different bugs in different areas), codex/simulacrum scans,
  • yareli bugs
  • kahl getting stuck in a rampart on a "Junk run mission" (but who cares, we don't need to do it anymore)
  • "More than MAX_REMOTE_OBJECT_ID replicated entities, out of IDs"  crash (seems to be fixed)
  • Moonwalk after transference (it still happens)
  • Sanctuary Onslaught breaking if host migraton happens right before the portal spawns(I think it's in the game since its release)
  • Xata's whisper on clients creates bubbles not where you shot the enemy(usually on legs, which makes headshots impossible)
  • Getting a duviri drifter when using transference in the circuit(yes, it still happens)
  • The Circuit is still full of different bugs
  • Valac on Europe is not what it says in the description.
  • Different enemy spawn issues:(I prob forgot something in this list)
      Unsichtbaren Inhalt anzeigen
    • Not enough enemies spawning on railjack skirmish missions, resulting in inability to finish it.
    • Vomvalysts not spawning well if you run around the map too much
    • Dargyns spawning in wrong places on Koro (Kuva fortress assault)
    • Enemies not spawning well enough on most exterminate missions(railjack, zariman and new deimos tileset are an exception). This often results in inability to get 10 reactant if you reached the objective. Often you have to run back and forth near extraction so more enemies spawn so you can finish the mission.
    • Enemies can spawn right in front of you on Lua exterminate mission(might be a feature). Same with thraxes on void cascade.
    • Enemies don't spawn after wave 570 of arbitration defence(might've been fixed, but it's hard to test it)
    • On very rare occasions a LOT(like 100) of enemies can spawn in one of the vaults of Archon spy mission on Jupiter.
    • On netracell missions: if your map has a U-shape generation(room where you kill enemies is at one end of this U), enemies can spawn on the other side of this "U", which can be up to a kilometer away.

also pls fix those cascade/thrax bugs:

•   Unsichtbaren Inhalt anzeigen
    • in cascade clients often can't see some of the void tears they cleared (this is very rare for hosts)
    • for clients, some thraxes(probably self-revived) can look like ghosts, but act like in a regular form and being immune to status effects and some abilities(can be damaged in warframe tho)
    • if you kill thraxes' physical form when they start recapturing an exoliser, they may still keep recapturing it while transforming into the ghost form(and finish recapturing it while in ghost form)
    • thraxes are shown as invincible(grey healthbar) when they are actually not
    • sometimes killed(in physical form) thraxes can become invisible and invincible in a ghost form. they can only be noticed by sound and a minimap marker. this is quite rare, but it has ruined some people's void flood missions.
    • in very rare cases thraxes can become immune to any form armor strip
    • in very rare cases thraxes can become invisible and invincible in a physical form, which lets them recapture exolisers
    • in rare cases there can be an invincible(but visible) ghost thrax that is doing nothing near an exoliser
    • in very rare cases exoliser can stop spawning at all(same condition as exoliser delays below: 3-3-3 or 3-3-4 tile and doing it fast)
    • sometimes in fissure cascade exolisers can become impossoble to clear after they are recaptured by a thrax(this is extremely rare outside of fissure missions)
    • there are also a lot of fissure specific bugs that I'm too lazy to list here

exoliser wrong order(skips, jumps and delays):

• exoliser skip: instead of going in order 1-2-3-4 in a certain room, they go in the order of 1-2-4 or (1st skipped) 2-3-4. this bug is quite common
    • exoliser jump: usually happens to skipped exoliser: instead of order 1-2-3-4, it goes 3-1-2-4(3rd spawns before other three). this bug is quite rare
    • exoliser delay: when the 30s exoliser spawn timer reaches 0, it says that new exoliser has spawned when it actually hasn't. usually next exoliser spawn after the next 30s(rarely after 2 delays in a row).
      this happens very often if you do the mission fast enough in a squad and the total amount of exoliser spawn points is low(for example if you have rooms with 3, 3 and 4 spawn points).

Also during netracells if you have a U-form tile enemies can spawn up to 1km away, which makes the mission obnoxiously long

The fact that this has to be posted again and again and again as well as the LOS changes makes me really look forward to The First Descendant. At this point I'd rather play a Nexon game than keep yelling at clouds.

Posted (edited)
On 2024-05-27 at 12:59 PM, yeahnil said:

The fact that this has to be posted again and again and again as well as the LOS changes makes me really look forward to The First Descendant. At this point I'd rather play a Nexon game than keep yelling at clouds.

And the list is becoming bigger almost every time

Tho I'd rather choose an incompetet developer rather than those that almost destroyed Dark and Darker

Edited by Megazawr

vor 18 Stunden schrieb Megazawr:

Tho I'd rather choose an incompetet developer rather than those that almost destroyed Dark and Darker

Wait, Nexon killed Dark and Darker? Oof

3 hours ago, yeahnil said:

Wait, Nexon killed Dark and Darker? Oof

Yeah. They filed a copyright infringement lawsuit(that afaik was a complete bs) which made the Dark and Darker devs lose quite a lot of money on lawyers, + they were delisted on steam.