Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PSA: Hotfixing Paused until Jade Shadows

[DE]Sam

I'm not expecting much from the next update.  In the time since they announced they're "going dark" on fixes, I've encountered gamebreaking bug after gamebreaking bug and keep finding forum posts dating back months of years or people reporting the exact same issues and getting ignored.

At least they're addressing quality of life for Mag Specters in Conclave.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

I hope they fix the tears on warframe skins,npcs,companion’s form the cloth smoothing update. I hope they address this soon, when they have the time to look this over. This problem going to be much worse and be distracting, If they don’t fix this soon.

They need to actually check the cloth smoothing update and actually focus on fixing This, when they not too busy working on updates. 

Edited by Acedhacker24

DE pls! Remove duplicate Ephemeras..... It has bin almost 3 years, several tickets and Forum post nothing, at least give your support the option to remove them or roll out a fix. I have 3 toxin ephemeras for a choice in the menu and its bugging me the hell out.....

Plssssssssss...... Fix this after so many years, its about time.......

Posted (edited)

The cloth smoothing update did not fix this. when they finally fix this issue, I hope they solve this issue when they can get to it.

meanwhile this will be Distracting and they can’t ignore this.

Edited by Acedhacker24

On 2024-05-23 at 3:46 AM, mynhow said:

Could you please look at CODEX BUGS? There are some bugs that prevent players to complete some codex entrees, such as: The Silver Grove shrines not completing/unlocking for some players, (Kuva Fortress Scanner) scans counts as Corpus Security Camera, Infested Deimos enemies (Deimos Swarm Mutalist Moa / Deimos Swarm Mutalist Moa Eximus / Deimos Leaper) don't exist or spawn anymore, Sentient (Choralyst) even fully scanned do not unlock the entry and (Condrix) is not possible to scan anymore. Narmer Dropships (Buzzard and Condor) even fully scanned do not unlock the entrees. Thank You.

I have a same. for the object codex some of missing as well. 

On 2024-05-23 at 3:31 AM, [DE]Sam said:

Howdy, Tenno!

Stalker is still getting settled in (he doesn’t like to sit still)! But, while someone goes to wrangle him back in place, Hotfixing will be paused while we add the final touches to June’s Jade Shadows Update (no thanks to Stalker teleporting around...). 

We have some Code Fixes coming with Jade Shadows (for a deeper understanding of what “Code” means, our Lexicon for Update Notes will tell you more)! Some of the issues that will be fixed are: 

• Being unable to throw Voidrig’s Necraweb Grenade. 
  • Melee Attacks can reduce companion Overguard. 
  • Energy colors appearing incorrectly for certain Ephemeras and VFX-heavy Syandanas/etc.  Red and Black were the most obvious culprits.
  • Temporal Prime Ephemera causes Focus Badges to appear overly large.
  • Rare cases of mismatched mission rewards. 
  • Issues with Necramite waypoints not spawning in Netracell missions. 
  • Lingering cases of sticky corners. 
  • Function loss when attempting to exit Sharkwing.
  • We’ve improved the consistency and performance of underlying systems for LoS cases! Most LoS checks should benefit, but should offenders arise, we can now seamlessly integrate them into a new, more accurate system with a much faster response time. To list a few benefiting abilities:
    • Gara's Passive
    • Mag’s Crush (specifically only in Conclave when cast by Specters)
    • Nyx’s Psychic Bolts
    • Inaros’ Scarab Swarm
    • Wukong’s Primal Fury
    • Gyre's Rotorswell
    • Gyre's Coil Horizon
    • Styanax's Axios Javelin (Vortex)

While we work on Jade Shadows, here’s what’s happening in Warframe: 

Nightwave: Nora’s Mix Vol. 6 is live!  With it came the Kuva Lich’s Sobek and the Tenet Sister’s Glaxion variants! You’ll also find new Augments for these weapons within Nora’s Mix Vol. 6.

But, let’s shine a light (but not a Jade one) on all the things that’ll continue onwards:

• Prime Time, Warframe International and Devshorts live streams will continue! 
  • Devstream 180 is gearing up for May 31st at 2 p.m. ET! Expect a closer look at Jade herself and our new Ascension gamemode. Devstream 180 is our last Devstream before TennoCon 2024, so tune in for the TennoCon 2024 schedule reveal and earn yourself an Umbra Forma Blueprint Twitch Drop along the way.
  • On that point, TennoCon 2024 is only two months away—on July 19th and  20th! Although physical tickets are sold out, we do have a waitlist for any slots that may open! TennoCon 2024 Digital Packs are available for purchase if you will be joining us from home. 

The Stalker is almost upon us once more, and we’re excited to continue expanding on his story. Thank you for your patience, Tenno!

Stop the update for a while and get some fixes for codex - faction missing enemies....

Posted (edited)

De could check incarnon weapons that are secondary or melee, if they have the time to look over this problem.
They freeze when you equip them, first time and happens on missions. This also happens,if they installed or not installed and don’t have in inventory or base weapons still happens. This still causes issues and coding For secondary or melee incarnons’s could be broken.

They need to fix this issue,This would be nice to see this fixed when they can. This has been happening since Dante update.

Edited by Acedhacker24

Is there anything being done in this update to fix the server issues? For the past few months there would be periods of time where the game is basically unplayable because it keeps disconnecting from the server and I have done every "fix" applicable to me and I'm still having issues and alliance members are also having issues. 

Thanks in advance and I can't wait for jade! 

Is there any plans for Nintendo switch cross trade 

As trading with plat or for plat with other switch users is pretty much dead or near impossible to get plat from other switch users 

And I know some others don't want to spend money to get plat and want to stick with free to play 

So if this can be looked into or something could possibly be done I'd really appreciate it 🙂

Edited by (NSW)ArchZeus666