Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update Failures

[DE]Glen

The problem isn't with the launcher, is the connection to the servers. 

Even if you manage to update with a lot of luck, you will get constant "network not responding" failures, which make the game not playable at all.

This was fixed some days ago, why did it start again? It's starting to get annoying. I simply can't play.

On 2018-05-17 at 3:12 PM, Lugzan said:

and is happening again

unknown.png?width=751&height=473

Same,

Down to the exact screen shown on launcher.

For me it's been a cpl days already. If I miss getting Primed Pressure Point and Primed Reach from Baro because of this, I'm gonna be pissed, as I refuse to pay someone else Plat for mods that I missed getting because of WF's fkups.

I'm tired of DE's incompetence when it comes to fixing things in a timely fashion. I only tolerate it because the game as a whole kicks ass, and I've enjoyed it over the years that I've sunk into it.

23 minutes ago, NazT_DragN said:

Same,

Down to the exact screen shown on launcher.

For me it's been a cpl days already. If I miss getting Primed Pressure Point and Primed Reach from Baro because of this, I'm gonna be pissed, as I refuse to pay someone else Plat for mods that I missed getting because of WF's fkups.

I'm tired of DE's incompetence when it comes to fixing things in a timely fashion. I only tolerate it because the game as a whole kicks ass, and I've enjoyed it over the years that I've sunk into it.

try to use open dns

I have been having this issue for about a week now. I submitted my Launcher.log files, hope it helps with a fix soon. I'll just play other games until this is resolved. Just curious, is anyone else having this issue on Windows 10? I ask because I started having this issue after my Win 10 laptop forced me to update windows, then all of the sudden Warframe doesn't work anymore. I've tried all of the suggestions to fix this and nothing has worked, really hoping DE patches this soon.

On 2018-05-17 at 1:12 PM, Lugzan said:

unknown.png?width=751&height=473

I began getting this error screen since wednesday, 2 days ago. At 6am I could not play any mission, but i could still see and change things in arsenal and forge. I thought maybe DE was doing one a chat and/or server maintenance since i had no new entrances in trade chat and i had not a disconnect warning, and other times matchmaking simply does not work or i just can't play for a brief time, so i waited for it to work normally again. About an hour or so later i grew tired of waiting and logged out and could not log in again, which was not surprising, then 4 hours later the update came so i closed the window and started the launcher just to get this error screen.

On 2018-05-23 at 3:06 PM, Seraph_Zephyr said:

Just curious, is anyone else having this issue on Windows 10? I ask because I started having this issue after my Win 10 laptop forced me to update windows, then all of the sudden Warframe doesn't work anymore.

This happened before i allowed any update to work, both steam and win10. I updated steam and warframe stayed the same. then i finally installed another game which took several hours to install and made my computer to restart to install components and also installed win10 updates. Win10 runs again no problem, so did steam, so did the newly installed online game and other games including those that required internet connection to run, but warframe stays the same, not working, not even the launcher updating.

I will not reinstall warframe again because it was a headache to pass through workarounds and i had to wait several hours for the game to dowload after each attempt until it finally executed, all of this took several days.

I have to add that since the previous update, 22.20.0, the game disconnected me from my squad almost always about 2 1/2 minutes after beginning to play most of the times and as consequence losing missions in most cases, no matter if i joined a squad or i started one, which was what i had to do in order to play and make sure i did not lose alert rewards.

As final observation, this whole game failure seems to have ocurred after update 22.20.8 which was the last update before this happened to me.

I got same "Blank launcher" problem few days already.

t seems many are experiencing same issue. I have never had similar issues with launcher. I contacted support and got help pretty fast, but any of their method's didn't work. I started to test other games, if i those got same problem, but there was not any kind of issues. I even downloaded Arc launcher, to test their games, and no issues there either, so i concluded, that this cant be in my end.

Today i started to wonder, if maybe Warframe is under DDoS attack, because of upcoming Ubra update? (As far as i know, some founders and people with Excalibur Prime are pissed about Umbras being possibly superior to Primes) 

That would explain this IMO. (If its true)

Edited by Ryuurik