The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Update Failures

[DE]Glen

1 hour ago, LakiGaming03 said:

Also have the Update Failed bug!!!!!

The only thing I found out is that my launcher only works when I turn on my vpn D:<. DE fix this pls

I figured too that VPN works, except 50% of the times i launch the game, my screen goes all black, and only thing that allows me to exit this bug is force shuhurdown my pc!! 😞

Update failed!

The preprocess pass appeared to crash.
If possible please step through the crash-handler and note the WAR-number you were given when it completed.
Please contact support at http://support.warframe.com/ and include the WAR-number for further assistance.
The update will be restarted shortly.

today at the morning i play warframe and now i get this message.

@[DE]Glen

Please check if http://content.warframe.com/Cache.Windows/F.Misc.cache.FEF6809EC1241DE05BB36D3EDD1AD452.lzma File is not corrupted.

Launcher constantly report download corrupted at 304MB out of 1.37GB. Manual download with browser or DM always result in error when decompressing while other lzma files decompressed just fine.

Thanks.

--

Downloading @ 3 MB/s
LzmaDec_DecodeToBuf failed for /Cache.Windows/F.Misc.cache.FEF6809EC1241DE05BB36D3EDD1AD452.lzma (0x00000001)
Downloaded 244,940,865 bytes total (1,792,809,199 expected) ~ 3,653,761 B/s
Finished Binaries1 (67.2 seconds)
Total time: 69.7 seconds

Edited by Auxeus

Getting loads of "Bad data from cache host content.warframe.com" errors in my launcher log file, as well as the old "update failed" screen everyone's seeing. Launcher slows to like.. 9kb/s with 5.2mb to go then just fails. doesnt matter what i do.

Yeah, go to your \AppData\Local\Warframe directory, load up your launcher, and when you get that screen open your launcher.log file in notepad, and look for anything that says [Warning]

If its lots of "Bad data from cache host content.warframe.com" then its just that everyone is hammering the crud out of the update server right now, and it should calm down in a while.

il y a 2 minutes, Cohle868 a dit :

Failed update, Had to redownload whole 20GB game and update again and still Update failure 😶

Im still at "redownload state" here , but update failed, stuck4life at 21% cache verify  on launcher , same after restart, "sfc /scannow" , etc, whole supress / re dl , will see 🤕

I have been experiencing the same problem as most people. The launcher keeps displaying the ‘update failure’ and I have been trying since the red text 💔

i have also tried uninstalling and re-installing warframe but the same message  gets displayed.

could this be caused by the servers having too many players? 

1 hour ago, kimirio said:

I have been thinking, the only thing different today was that I tried to link Twitch to my Warframe account but it was already linked. Could it have triggered the system to T-ban my IP? 

I did the same thing several times pre-update and nothing like this ever happened

I'm getting the same update errors as mentioned above. I read elsewhere that trying with a VPN and a North American IP address would work, however, it did not for me. It gave a different, but ultimately the same, error.

I really would like to be able to get that Orokin Reactor from that Invasion. :/

Edit: I tried the VPN method again after restarting and it actually worked. If you have this issue, give it a try.

Edited by ArcKnight9202

Looks Like i am not Alone with this Update Fail Errors killing me for last 3h i tried Reinstall Game But even its Keep failing at 40% of game i tried it in Steam and i was able to download the game but Still its fails at last part of this new update it shows 200kb and Keeps Failing. Hope i can play this Update Soon

Baro is arriving but updater failed. Thanks, DE! Don't you want my money? Fine!

EDIT:

I resolved my issue by DELETING manually game cache folder and re-starting updater. After re-download of 23Gigs game started.

C:\Users\%USERPROFILE%\AppData\Local\Warframe\Downloaded\Public\Cache.Windows\

Edited by Peetroolkah

i finished the update successfully but since there was a bug had to wait for hot fix but now after downloading the hot fix my client just closes without any warning/messages  or anything ☹️ stuck at checking for update then closes on itself...Rip,redownloading the game now.

11 hours ago, DeRathi said:

Yeah, go to your \AppData\Local\Warframe directory, load up your launcher, and when you get that screen open your launcher.log file in notepad, and look for anything that says [Warning]

If its lots of "Bad data from cache host content.warframe.com" then its just that everyone is hammering the crud out of the update server right now, and it should calm down in a while.

I have a lot of "Warnings" i.imgur.com/c9DAdsz.png

This mean I have to wait till they will fix this or I should do something?

Il y a 10 heures, ogmdevitry a dit :

Im still at "redownload state" here , but update failed, stuck4life at 21% cache verify  on launcher , same after restart, "sfc /scannow" , etc, whole supress / re dl , will see 🤕

after few hours of dl, of the entire game , its fine, after removed steam files and the content of c:\user\appdata\local\warframe (total suppress so)

its not stuck to "verify cache" stayin for hours on the same state 😇 , hope it would maybe help some fellowed tennos around o/"