The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

can i transfer some platinum from my old account to a new one?

There's no reason to start over, I think. You can replay all story relevant quests that teach you game mechanics, including the tutorial "Awakening" followed by "Vor's Prize", and can otherwise just replay low-level missions until you get a hang of the gameplay again. Check your Codex behind and to the left of the Navigation panel in your Orbiter. 

If its information on changes you're stuck on, anything the quests don't teach you isn't usually explained well by the game anyways, just patch notes. Instead of trying to comb those, you're better off checking the wiki, a guide, or asking another player directly for how something works.

Edited by SymbolicSunshine
correction
  • Like 2

26 minutes ago, Hobie-wan said:

Awakening is the tutorial quest. Vor's Prize is just the first 'normal' one.

Whoops! It was so short I forgot about how it worked exactly and from what I remembered of it I assumed it was a part of Vor's Prize. At least it is also replayable.

• Like 2

Unfortunately, it is against the Terms of Service to have multiple accounts that interact via trading, so this is not something you can do.

Rather than starting over, I'd recommend watching some videos to get back up to speed.  A YouTuber named Brozime does a "Free-to-Playthrough" of Warframe every year where he starts a fresh account and plays through most of the game with it.  His vast knowledge of the game means that it goes pretty quickly, and while he's playing he talks about why he's making certain decisions in an effort to get new players up to speed.  So I'd recommend watching the videos of this that he has on his channel, because not only will it get you back into the game, but it will get you there quickly and you won't lose access to any of the stuff you've spent so much time farming.  And unlike playing yourself, you can skip past anything that doesn't seem like you're getting anything from it.

If that sounds like something you'd be interested in, here's the link to the most recent one:

• Like 3

As some have already pointed out, probably not. My own personal understanding is that it would be a no. That being said, its the sort of thing you might want to ask Support/Help Desk directly. See what they say. 

That also being said, like some others have pointed out... Well, you maybe not actually have to restart if you feel lost. Most of the main early quests are replayable, tutorials still exist, and Warframe has never really been the most informative, obvious, game at the beginning. It might be more of a perception issue you are experiencing. You might just want to look at the beginning story quests in your Codex, replay them. Maybe make a list of what you feel lost over, and then see if there are Youtube videos, Wikia pages, or even Forum threads around those specific matters. Can even ask such questions here if you would like, about things not making sense or what you can't follow. 

Depending on where you were in the game, the answers might still be in future story quests you might not have done yet. 

Good luck and take care! 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, SymbolicSunshine said:

Whoops! It was so short I forgot about how it worked exactly and from what I remembered of it I assumed it was a part of Vor's Prize. At least it is also replayable.

It's all good. If it's been a long time since you started, they actually made a new one that's longer and specifically explains bullet jumping and whatnot. Still just 1 mission, but new and improved!

*edit*

You started in 2016 like I did (or earlier). So yeah, new for the nooblets. 🙂

ANYway, enough sidetracking.

Edited by Hobie-wan
  • Like 1