The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Klamora Backfire

Famecans

It's a bug that's been present for over three years, sometimes it happens and sometimes it doesn't, I didn't report it before because there's always someone in the random squad, but this void angel's feather escaped my hands and I was very %!¨#@!¨%. Note: this is also happening with Furis' incarnon mode, but in this case it is easier to control because the warframe is more agile. It's a bug that's hardly noticeable, but you can see that when you get closer to the enemy the weapon causes more damage.

5 hours ago, Famecans said:

It's a bug that's been present for over three years, sometimes it happens and sometimes it doesn't, I didn't report it before because there's always someone in the random squad

Could you describe what the actual bug is tho? :D

"Backfire" is not a term that's incredibly descriptive, at least to me.

5 hours ago, Famecans said:

this void angel's feather escaped my hands

I mean, your Operator took enough damage to "die" and get kicked out of the boss fight dimension thing,
then instead of returning to it, you simply left and extracted, that ... was a choice you made, not a bug.

• Like 1

Angel seems to be stuck. Do not think it has anything to do with the Amp.

Shield goes down, so it works fine (just awfully small damage numbers, but it is your choice).

Ofc if you get closer to enemy weapon does more damage, because it also usually hits more stuff (2 meter beam thickness). 

Edited by Zakkhar
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, NinjaZeku said:

Could you describe what the actual bug is tho? :D

"Backfire" is not a term that's incredibly descriptive, at least to me.

9 hours ago, Zakkhar said:

Shield goes down, so it works fine (just awfully small damage numbers, but it is your choice).

The damage numbers to the angel's shields are low due to the beam bug, it's not a popular AMP but I can say that this is not the total damage.

this AMP and Furis Incarnon is the same, fire hitbox is a sphere AoE + beam greater than sphere, however the beam is bugged and shoots backwards, in the video only the sphere is causing damage because the beam is not touching the enemy, the beam is shooting backwards and downwards:

1HHmMtU.png

2 hours ago, Famecans said:

it's not a popular AMP

777 is not a popular amp?

fire hitbox is a sphere AoE + beam greater than sphere,

Not on Klamora, it is not. Fire hitbox is 2 meter thick 14 meter wide beam. There should be no sphere. 

Is it poossible you named your Amp Klamora, even though it is actually Lega 6XX?

• As of Update 24.2 (2018-12-18), the visual effect on an amp with the Lega Prism does not always properly show the fire path, instead appearing as a large ball of energy on the amp. 

Edited by Zakkhar
  • Like 1

The damage numbers to the angel's shields are low

I did not say low. I said small. Fontwise. Barely visible on this video, due to color and size.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Zakkhar said:
3 hours ago, Famecans said:

it's not a popular AMP

777 is not a popular amp?

To be honest, I don't understand much about AMPs or focus schools. I always see players with better damage AMPs for ricochets and quick frame resurrection and I can't do the same with this AMP on video. I rarely see anyone using this prism in common missions, As you can see, I barely remembered that this is a 777, I don't understand much about AMPs😂

13 minutes ago, Zakkhar said:

fire hitbox is a sphere AoE + beam greater than sphere,

Not on Klamora, it is not. Fire hitbox is 2 meter thick 14 meter wide beam. There should be no sphere. 

Is it poossible you named your Amp Klamora, even though it is actually Lega 6XX?

• As of Update 24.2 (2018-12-18), the visual effect on an amp with the Lega Prism does not always properly show the fire path, instead appearing as a large ball of energy on the amp. 

Well, I'm pretty sure it's Klamora but I'll double check. I remember I spent a lot of platinum renaming several customizable items and pets so they would be grouped correctly in the inventory list, so this is Pism's > Klamora. It used to be called Toystory 4 in reference to the little fork toy from the movie Toystory 4 that was released close to this fortune update. One of the amps looks like a fork, so I gave it that name.

22 minutes ago, Zakkhar said:

The damage numbers to the angel's shields are low

I did not say low. I said small. Fontwise. Barely visible on this video, due to color and size.

I use numbers with small sizes because they visually pollute my aiming point. If I'm not mistaken, DE will fix this in the next update.

I can't do the same with this AMP on video.

You can, if you have access to armor strip from Unairu, or buffs from Madurai.

The bursty damage you may be observing on other people amp/operator setups come from the Focus School/Arcane combination rather than Amp itself.

Edited by Zakkhar
  • Like 1