The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Make Speed Nova an augment

Juuyon

37 minutes ago, LittleLeoniePrime said:

I realise my screenshot doesn't show abilities which was a big oversight. I do have empowerd subsumed as well.

It shows the icons, anyone familiar with Nova and Helminth system can clearly see your 3d ability (Gate) replaced with Emp.

1 hour ago, SneakyErvin said:

Simple solution.

Tap = Slow

Hold = Speed

In both cases you benefit from positive strength up to a reasonable cap. It would still allow people to build for potential neutral speed for just the debuff since both speed and slow would increase from positive strength, so negative strength modding would bring both closer to +/- 0%.

It would be great, especialy considering the Overextened added Range does more harm than good most of the time.

• Like 2

I'm more a fan of the idea of giving Molecular Prime an augment for it.  That way, you could add something extra to it like causing periodic damage statuses to tick faster or something along those lines.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2024-06-18 at 3:17 PM, SneakyErvin said:

Simple solution.

Tap = Slow

Hold = Speed

In both cases you benefit from positive strength up to a reasonable cap. It would still allow people to build for potential neutral speed for just the debuff since both speed and slow would increase from positive strength, so negative strength modding would bring both closer to +/- 0%.

This can work but remember nullstars doesn't like range. So assuming you want to go neutral speed by reducing strength (which is a good idea), you'll then have to worry about nullstars because of overextended.

I'm not dismissing your suggestion I'm just calling to light another issue that'll arise from it.

Edited by rimurusenseiPrime

19 hours ago, rimurusenseiPrime said:

This can work but remember nullstars doesn't like range. So assuming you want to go neutral speed by reducing strength (which is a good idea), you'll then have to worry about nullstars because of overextended.

I'm not dismissing your suggestion I'm just calling to light another issue that'll arise from it.

Yeah, it could also be a tripple toggle. Now with the semi-auto mods there is a way for them to code so something isnt effected by stat modifications in any way.

So the neutral toggle could simply just be 100% speed that isnt modified by strength.

On 2024-06-18 at 11:53 AM, -MElHiOR- said:

If you go in public squad with Speed Nova and than burn on fact that public squad mates use their abilityes... Then its your fault, not a public squad mates...

Is that an argument against or for having a speedva augment? It kinda sounds like both to me. XD

2 часа назад, vixenpixel сказал:

Is that an argument against or for having a speedva augment? It kinda sounds like both to me. XD

This is an argument regarding those who take Speed Nova in public squard.