Jade Shadows: Hotfix 36.0.1

[DE]Megan

when are you going to fix the 2 bug of sevagoth? the augment shadow haze don't give base crit chance, and when you reap enemy effected by sow insted of taking damage of max healt they take it of current healt and it is not effected by the damage vulnerability of reap

22 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Jade’s Blueprints being available to research in Dagath’s Hollow Clan room. 

• They snuck past their intended spot which are the Ascension/Operation drop tables and Ordis’ Volatile Motes store. For those who have already acquired those Blueprints via the Dojo, they are yours to keep! 

And then DE proceeds to remove the parts blueprints from my inventory. Why do you lie, DE?

• Like 2

Il y a 4 heures, Razus207 a dit :

when are you going to fix the 2 bug of sevagoth? the augment shadow haze don't give base crit chance, and when you reap enemy effected by sow insted of taking damage of max healt they take it of current healt and it is not effected by the damage vulnerability of reap

The combo Sow+Reap has always dealt 25% of the current health as Blast damage, never of max health. And the damage vulnerability debuff from Reap is working just fine.

However, the Shadow Haze augment has been completely broken with the update: it no longer give a flat crit chance increase but seems to be calculated with the modded crit chance instead. It really better be a bug because otherwise it would be a huge and outrageous nerf. And on top of that, the intended fix for Shadow Haze so that the Shadow can benefit from it simply never worked.

And finally, there is a bug with Sow (both from Sevagoth's 2 and Shadow's 3 when the Dark Propagation augment is equipped) that can't be applied to Lifted enemies (which is often the case if you are using Shadow's 1 Embrace to group them), rendering this new augment mostly unusable when playing the Shadow.

tl;dr: Sevagoth is a buggy mess.

Edited by Yulfan

17 hours ago, Joezone619 said:

I don't know what you guys did, but those jade eximus are now 1 shoting my quorvex and valkyr with over 2,000 armor each. Did someone sneak in a few extra 0's to their damage?!?!

8 hours ago, AxelFoxel said:

After updating, a mesa with skill 3 (95% protection) dies in a second, from a green ray. This didn't happen before the hotfix.

Using Mesa's Waltz might help. When the green halo of the Jade Light starts to show on your warframe, you have time to move out of the way.
And Banshee's Helminth skill - Silence will also dispel the Jade Light laser.

vor 23 Stunden schrieb S7ORM:

I made a suggestion in the feedback forum. What would you think about this?

Yes, something in that direction.
But it doesn't have to be a full arc like the one we see from the Duviri Dax enemies. Duviri is more open and doesn't have that many enemy spawns, so it's more visually clear.

vor 12 Stunden schrieb Darkmega18:

Have you tried shooting the ray instead? the little orb at the top can be broken to dispel it.

I know, but if you have too many eximus units around, you are constantly looking up.
And if the ceiling is too low, you can't even properly shoot at it. Same if it's directly over you.

Edited by Dark_Lugia

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE fix fortuna fishing. You cannot catch a fish in fortuna. Any fish. You can’t fish in fortune right now. Please Devs. The fishing straight up doesn’t work in fortuna. The Warframe freezes in place and is indefinitely stuck in spear animation. I NEED ONE FISH FROM FORTUNA. PLEASE!!!!!!