Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

the new jade light units are broken i failed 2 defense alerts on sp cus of the jade light laser hitting the defense objective and deleting it in seconds same thing with the defection game mode and almost any game mode with a defense aspect also they kill you super fast they should be looked into

Edited by NLGUnknown
  • Like 12

Something with the damage ramp has got to be off in general. I wasn't getting downed in Steel Path near as often yesterday as today despite changing nothing in my build.

I checked my EE.log and had a giggle at this one:

21:40:50 - <KangarooCornchips> killed by 2,345 damage at 1,000 health from a Jade Light using a JadeLightEximusSuit
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, KangarooCornchips said:

Something with the damage ramp has got to be off in general. I wasn't getting downed in Steel Path near as often yesterday as today despite changing nothing in my build.

^ This. Verbatim. On launch day, I didn't encounter any trouble from the Jade Eximus units. But today on 36.0.2, I had several pubs where teammates were dropping like flies, and had noticed an increase in difficulty. All this masked behind a scant "Fixed a script error with Jade Light Eximus enemies." as the only indicator of a change to the units in question in the patch notes. And while I haven't fully tested it, it certainly "feels" like shield gating is not working as expected/(intended?) against the Jade light. I've noticed on occasion that the beam will take me from Overshield to Dead in a matter of seconds, completely ignoring the minimum shield gate time. If I get around to it, I'll try spawning a Jade Eximus in Simulacrum and put it up against a Shield Satellite Protea.

• Like 4

Sometimes (that word is key) the dmg goes to over 5k in less than a second. Sometimes i can go to sleep with Inaros while the green light is hitting him, and others the green light kills my Inaros in 1 second.

• Like 2

Tested the lasers with 50k health inaros (Linked with parasitic nidus to get this health)

The final burst does around 30K damage, after taking armor and adaptation into account.

FYI: Banshee's Silence disables all eximus aura, including the Jade lasers. Maybe this was what the Green Banshee was all about.

• Like 2

I can confirm, the damage is a little crazy how for how fast they track

but the second you get a heat proc, you're *screwed*.  It's getting a little old

On the other hand, all it takes for Nezha is to bask in the light for a moment and there is nothing except the light eximus on the map to nick a dent in that warding halo.😅

The problem I have with them is that in ascension they are fine. But as soon as we are in some kind of ship tileset or whatever, I can't shoot the light to make it disappear, because it always disappears in the ceiling. It's genuinely frustrating. :')

Edited by (PSN)UmbralHalo
  • Like 2

Charged Nezha shield to 1.4 million ( a ridiculous number when previously my high had been 1.5k), was feeling good about the situation, stooped to pick up a canister on the elevator and threw it during which I was hit by the green light and instantly died. I use Nezha when I am lazy and want to cheese content; but on SP he is almost mandatory with the jade light eximus. Yesterday before hot fix was much better. I do think 8 secs for the beam is too long at any strength. 5 secs would be better or 3 sec if keeping current damage. Ouch!

53 minutes ago, (PSN)UmbralHalo said:

The problem I have with them is that in ascension they are fine. But as soon as we are in some kind of ship tileset or whatever, I can't shoot the light to make it disappear, because it always disappears in the ceiling. It's genuinely frustrating. :')

Agreed. Without a lot of punch through the beams are not hittable. 

Also, as someone stated above, does appear to be heat proc that does the insane damage as I have died suddenly after being nicked by the light but no where near it at time of death. 

Defence objective was nuked in less than 3 seconds.

23:52:14 - <The Golden Cradle> killed by 301,528 damage at 222,767 health from a Jade Light using a JadeLightEximusSuit
  • Like 2

Run Revenant and you will see some interesting results. The jade light gets reflected back onto the eximus unit and I've seen it tick as high as 2.3 million damage if I am just standing still. It also makes Danse Macabre into a levelcap nuke

Edited by Lion
  • Like 1

I feel like the tracking needs to be looked at and a reduction in the active timer needs to be a quarter of what it is currently.   I get avoiding the green light, but on close quarter tilesets when aiming at groups, it's not wrong to be facing 3 or more of the lights all tracking the same tenno and melting them.

I love these Jade Eximus, they punish afk players for real.

Eximus Jade Necramech are very dangerous.

Hopefully bug interactions with defensive objectives get fixed and damage remains the same.

Edited by crazywolfpusher
  • Like 1

is impossble get an (solitary) extraction in any endless mission, just wasted 9 mins trying to evade that fking lasers and reviving and reviving.... i totally hate that new unit

and w8 to see it in Cuicuit... all ppl will drop that game mode

Edited by --TNO-Galamoth--

Yes exactly the reason why it deals so much damage because it stacks fire procs with insane speed. If we could see ammount I guess it would at 100+ after a second, so you either need to cleanse it with rolling guard or get invincible other way (Garuda’s 4). 

But well at least enemies are easier to kill now, right? Overall I like this concept, we killing them in second, but also are they. The real problem with defensive objects, those already scaled poorly, now it’s just straight impossible 

16 hours ago, Zossie said:

^ This. Verbatim. On launch day, I didn't encounter any trouble from the Jade Eximus units. But today on 36.0.2, I had several pubs where teammates were dropping like flies, and had noticed an increase in difficulty. All this masked behind a scant "Fixed a script error with Jade Light Eximus enemies." as the only indicator of a change to the units in question in the patch notes. And while I haven't fully tested it, it certainly "feels" like shield gating is not working as expected/(intended?) against the Jade light. I've noticed on occasion that the beam will take me from Overshield to Dead in a matter of seconds, completely ignoring the minimum shield gate time. If I get around to it, I'll try spawning a Jade Eximus in Simulacrum and put it up against a Shield Satellite Protea.

the light causes a fire proc.. if you dying instantly after shield gate its from that dot. i found you can use Arcane Ice for it but the sheer damage still does a lot.