The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Update 12 Anticipation Megathread

Luminide

1.The biggest change I feel would be great(as well as 150 other players):https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/107237-mega-suggestions-dojo-as-lobby-armory-hangar-and-personal-quarters/

(I take no credit)

2.Fix all damage 2.0 problems by then and balance all weapon stats according to level of rarity/acquirement.

3. New really awesome and bad-&#! male warframe(we have too many bad-&#! females).

4 Few weapons(not really necessary considering the first 2 might take a really long time)

Thats pretty much it! Not much but the first two are quite big to implement. If the first one was implemented this game would attract an addition of a whole new type of crowd and would just be freaking awesome!!!!

Constuctive criticism appreciated. Make sure to check out the first change and give the post a like!

2.Fix all damage 2.0 problems by then and balance all weapon stats according to level of rarity/acquirement.

I never knew DE wanted to fix all the 2.0 problems. Really man.

That's not something you have to suggest for them to do. They're constantly trying to tweak it.

Also, U12 won't come out for a long time. We'll be on U11 for a while, so settle down and make yourself at home.

Edited by Trainer772

1.The biggest change I feel would be great(as well as 150 other players):https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/107237-mega-suggestions-dojo-as-lobby-armory-hangar-and-personal-quarters/

(I take no credit)

3. New really awesome and bad-&#! male warframe(we have too many bad-&#! females).

4 Few weapons(not really necessary considering the first 2 might take a really long time)

Thats pretty much it! Not much but the first two are quite big to implement. If the first one was implemented this game would attract an addition of a whole new type of crowd and would just be freaking awesome!!!!

Constuctive criticism appreciated. Make sure to check out the first change and give the post a like!

#1 = Completely agree but i feel that doing this in time for U12 might not be possible. I'd rather prefer that they work slowly on it so that it can be fully fleshed out.

#2 = also think that this should be an ongoing effort. Don't think it's even possible to rebalance everything before U12 nor do i think they should try to rush it.

#3 = Timeframe!

#4 = Proper grineer MINIGUN and BIG throwable weapons (Javelins, etc)

hmmm... i'd say new frame but we have plenty of frames now so here are my suggestions personally

1- A bar that indicates how much of iron skin is left (for Rhino obviously)
2- I'm not sure about others but I personally would LOVE to have a countdown times on abilities so I know how long I have to wait till I can use the ability again, for example on my Nyx I use chaos to stop enemies from attacking my team mates especially when we rush through a mission and I would love it if I knew when I can use chaos again, so cool down timers / ability use timer would've been nice 
3- a new tough boss 

okay I can't deny, that would be amazing.. we have and fire element warframes, would be nice to see a wind element. 

4- A trading post / auction house of some kind would be really REALLY nice to have so you don't have to go to dojo to trade items but could just buy and sell them on an auction house... 

also... a true berserker warframe woulda been cool xD

http://mrrumbles.deviantart.com/art/True-Berserker-Warframe-411727762
not my concept, found it on deviant art made by this person http://mrrumbles.deviantart.com

Edited by vkmicro

• 3 weeks later...

- Rhino Prime with an Hologram HORN kind of like Ember's fiery thing. That would be AWESOME !

- You need a Lion/Tiger or LIGER Warframe as well !

- Dragon Warframe

- Master of Shadows Warframe

- 4-legged walking sentinels

- Combination of level-4 abilities the (strongest powers of warframes) creates massive nuclear shockwave (standardized effect to facilitate design, gameplay and implementation) depletes all energy and shields for all players involved but destroys all enemies regardless of levels.

- Buy reinforcements using credit "in-mission" -> like airstrikes or drops of equipments & amunitions or a STAR that makes you invincible like in Mario Bros.

- Rage Mode all (warframe) Add a 3rd rage-bar (health, shield and rage) that counts your kills, shots and actions when at maximum push a button to turn the skies Dark and boost your abilities. 

- facilitate chat/invites the communication dashboard is still so lame

If I find out you used any of my suggestions without giving me 10,000 platinums, I will sue you for a million platinum at the Lotus Supreme Court. I am not joking !

Abiola Alabi from West Africa.

Edited by RoyalTiger

• 2 weeks later...

Update 11.5 was our Christmas gift. Lets wait before asking for update 12.

Im an advocate for giving DE getting breaks but lets not forget we give them money, they give us entertainment. Who gives them those numbers that put food on their table. Now if they don't update this week or even next week, im fine but, lets not act like this isn't their job. Although who knows maybe they don't need a direct supply of money from updates and could be fine for a month or so. That also fine.

Edited by Slyty98