Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Update 12 Anticipation Megathread

Luminide

Having just watched the video I can say I am excited for U12!

However, what intrigued me most about the video was Zephyr. The reasons being :

1. She is "lighter" than other frames. Making her feel more floaty.

2. Her tornadoes can have their damage type changed when shot with elements.

I am excited because I wonder if this means that other frames will be getting the same treatment?

Will Rhino become "heavier", falling faster and having more resistance to knockbacks/knockdowns?

Will other frames powers (vortex) be able to have their damage type changed?

Does this open the door for synergy between powers? (Ember + tornadoes for example)

Anyone else a little bit excited where Warframe is heading if this is the case? 

Everytime someones asks this question on here it'll take 10 more minutes to get out!!

;)

Then I shall gladly help everyone delay it by a day or two...

When is it going out? :)

Hope you guys aren't serious about it because it will be a day!

Strun, after all the Boar was retired because "it didn't fit the artstyle", then they left Strun in game and released Boar Prime.

*Insert another tired meme with that dude with the cheesy grin and big hair saying "logic"*

Seriously, none have been announced, don't worry too much.

SOON...................... soon? spoon? cocoon? raccoon? doubloons? Dos Shoes? Dat Mood? Fondue? yoohoo? you new? 

ssssssS                       OoooooooO                               OoooooooO                           NNN                        NN

sS                                Oo              oO                           Oo              oO                         NN N                       NN

sS                                Oo                oO                         Oo                oO                        NN  N                      NN

sS                               Oo                  oO                       Oo                  oO                       NN     N                   NN

sS                             Oo                    oO                     Oo                    oO                      NN       N                 NN

sS                           Oo                    oO                     Oo                    oO                      NN          N              NN

sS                        Oo                    oO                     Oo                    oO                      NN            N            NN

sS                     Oo                    oO                     Oo                    oO                      NN              N          NN

sS                    Oo                  oO                       Oo                  oO                       NN                N        NN

sS                   Oo                oO                          Oo                oO                        NN                  N      NN

sS                     Oo              oO                           Oo              oO                         NN                    N    NN

sS                       Oo           oO                              Oo           oO                           NN                      N  NN

sS                         OooooooO                                 OooooooO                             NN                        NNN               TM

ssssssS                          

After seeing her first power the first thing I want to ask is: Will Exaclibur's Super Jump get a new utility to it?

Zephyr's first power is pretty amazing, I love the direction Scott went with it, but it looks like it easily outshines an older ability for a core frame which is a shame.

I do hope to see some more power synergies between frames and things like Rhino being heavier, though! Cool stuff.

I̜̙̬͇̖̪̹̬̥̖̱̠͙͎͇̮͒̽̎͊ͤ̆̾͒̿̂̒̂̕͞͝ͅt̵̹̱͉̫͕̝̖̬̗̯̺̙̫̖̼ͮ̍ͮ͞ ̴̛̛̫̬͎͈̙̬̗͍̝̳̫͖͎̱̪̞ͪͬͣ̀ͣͩç̵̌̿ͯͭ͊̽̽̕҉̶͍̲̩͙͔o̘͙̘͉̼̘̹̻̺̅͊͂͂̔̅͝͠m͂̃͂̍̑̓͡҉̱͉̜̖̝͎̙͙̺̗͍̺͉̱̻̤͈ę̹̬̳͚̜̼̳͕̦͖̻͉̜͂ͮ͆̂̋̌͠ͅs̴̡̧̰̖͍̖̞̯͛́͋̇́̚͜.͈͚̳̙͖͇̳̟̓̓́̈́͛́̕͘͝͝ Ś̛̛̹̻̥̘̞̍͒ͫ͂ͩo͚̲̣̬͙̝͚̝̝̓ͥͯͥ̿̌ͥ̍͌̓ͯ̈͋͑͊ͩ̽̀ͅo̸ͨ͛̆͂̍̂̒̀̚҉̭͍̠̩̖̮n͇͕̱̜̩̝̹̤̩̹͉̜̓ͦ̀́̀͟ͅ.̨̡̛̛̭̹̞̗̫̜͕̭̗̱͚̮͇̳̯̞͓̯̍ͬ͆ͬ̽̈̈́ͯ͐ͣ͒́ͤͤ̄ͫͨ̅͠ͅ