Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Update 12 Anticipation Megathread

Luminide

(╯°□°)--︻╦╤─ - - - New Faction!!!!!!

Based on the dev whisperings of the fabled "Endgame" and the completely alien look of the Phage rifle Zephyr's holding in the teaser video...a new faction may just be one of the things we get tonight!

Can we get Red Text announcing the Red Text that will announce the Red Text that announces the release of Update 12 please?

People are really starting to get out of control without any information; in fact I've counted at least 3 players who reportedly died from a lack of an update on the update about the update.

How do you count dead players? Do you personally know them? Or heard them die over skype or something?

He murders them because he can't handle the wait. 

They died from the lack of an update of an update. But he didn't go into the specifics of exactly how that killed them. 

How do you count dead players? Do you personally know them? Or heard them die over skype or something?

As I stated, they have "reportedly" died, so it's just what I've heard and noticed around the forums.  Several people have claimed to be dying because of DE negligence to update us on the status of the update's update.  Given the amount of time that's passed, they are most likely dead by now.