Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

The Warframe Mini wrapped in a small crocheted towel

Famecans

I don't mind the mini warframe wrapped in a small crocheted towel, the crochet towel is not the problem here but it is strange to see a warframe(Jade) simulating the development of a miniature machine when this same warframe does not have its respective miniature machine developer components.

Warframes don't have reproductive organs and they're all naked proving it, so can you make this more spiritual?!?!?

The newborn could be a totally luminous or spectral emissive model, the same current model but the body would have the same luminous material as Jade's belly.

It is strange to see eyes and complex parts in the newborn model and think that it was manufactured/generated/fertilized/proliferated within a warframe not properly built for this purpose, it is perfectly acceptable to believe that this warframe(Jade) just generated a spiritual body (newborn) not related to own warframe physical machine limitations, so change just the model aparence to solve this issue.

For a moment during the mission I thought that Stalker was going to place the newborn inside the Tenno birth capsule on the moon, but the Tenno is a physical body generated from void spirits while Stalker's son already has a physical body manufactured inside a warframe, this rule destroys the merit of Stalker son spirituality within the Warframe universe.

The future of the real world is hybrid with human machines and half-machine humans, but in the warframe universe this does not exist because everything is properly classified, machines have no internal spirit, flesh is dependent on mechanical enhancements and spirits are dependent on flesh bodies. The only properly hybrid race between these three states is the Sentient one, but the Stalker's Son has no physical resemblance to a Sentient being.

Edited by Famecans

I'm not sure what I read here.

The baby was created before the mother was infested. The infestation that changed Jade's body into "sword steel" to take Ballas' own words just did the same to the fetus, what's weird in that exactly ?

And you said the fact warframes are naked somehow prove they don't have reproductive organs. I'm sorry but I don't have X-Ray visions to know whether Saryn has an uterus, livers, kidneys or anything really. Is that the opening you're looking for ? That'd be a crazy comment then

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Chewarette said:

I'm not sure what I read here.

The baby was created before the mother was infested. The infestation that changed Jade's body into "sword steel" to take Ballas' own words just did the same to the fetus, what's weird in that exactly ?

And you said the fact warframes are naked somehow prove they don't have reproductive organs. I'm sorry but I don't have X-Ray visions to know whether Saryn has an uterus, livers, kidneys or anything really. Is that the opening you're looking for ? That'd be a crazy comment then

I understand that you didn't understand what I wrote, so I'll try to be brief in the explanation:

Warframe game addresses a theme about humanoid frames specifically designed for wars.