The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Platinum Type

There is a new type of platinum now, one which is spent AFTER tradable platinum. One that you are not informed of until you are in a clan dojo trying to buy a protea prime chassis and somehow your 47P is actually just 3.

Check your platinum. The fact that this isn't clearer, and doesn't have an obvious way to choose which type of currency to spend is kind of gamebreaking.

All tradable platinum is considered purchased platinum

If you have plat that wasn't traded or purchased, said platinum cannot be used in trading (twitch giveaways, starter plat,......) and instead can only be used in market.

You have 3 plat to be used with other players and you have 47 that can be used in ingame market.

It's not obvious, that i agree

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, KIREEK said:

All tradable platinum is considered purchased platinum

If you have plat that wasn't traded or purchased, said platinum cannot be used in trading (twitch giveaways, starter plat,......) and instead can only be used in market.

You have 3 plat to be used with other players and you have 47 that can be used in ingame market.

It's not obvious, that i agree

The issue is that there is no visual queue for this. The fake plat should at least be a different color, and a different counter on the hotbar.

making them the same is deceptive and has directly damaged my trading rep since this change wasn't at all signposted.

• Like 1

the purpose of this is so you can't make an account send your starter plat to an alt, make another account send your starter plat to an alt etc

"unlimited money glitch"

I don't remember how or if they convey you can't trade this starter plat or not, other than not being traded it can be used on whatever regular plat can be used on!

Edited by _Anise_
  • Like 3

12 hours ago, _Anise_ said:

the purpose of this is so you can't make an account send your starter plat to an alt, make another account send your starter plat to an alt etc

"unlimited money glitch"

I don't remember how or if they convey you can't trade this starter plat or not, other than not being traded it can be used on whatever regular plat can be used on!

This isnt just starter plat. it is any plat sent through DE events; likely for the same reason, but since I use the ingame plat economy this money existing really messes me up since i had 44 fake plat (somehow). had to spend it so my plat counter wasn't fake.

I hate that i'm going to have to physically check how much plat I ACTUALLY have any time i want to make a purchase on the economy, or/and spend all of the fake plat anytime i get it.

I'd rather just... NOT get plat if it is going to be fake.

4 hours ago, (XBOX)Shodian said:

It's not fake though. It can be used to make purchases from the store.

when I can buy protea prime's chassis BP from that store, it will be a store i care about.

otherwise, its fake.