Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How to Farm Kullervo Parts

TornParty

Question

7 answers to this question

35 minutes ago, TornParty said:

So I'm wondering if I'm doing something wrong in the Kullervo farm. I'm aware that I need to go to Kullervos Hold during a Sorrow, Fear, or Anger spiral, but after 3 different attempts, the warden won't be there. Does anybody know if I'm missing a step?

Outside of getting lucky and having it be one of the events for an Orowyrm run, I'm not sure.

I've need like 7 bane to make my second Kullervo (bought one immediately for Wrathful Advance subsume) for probably a couple months now.

• Like 1

There could be a few different issues here. So I will try to cover a few, even if you are already aware and have accounted for them. 

You are in Duviri Experience and not Lone Story. You are in the appropriate Mood/Emotion stage (as you already know). Sometimes... the quest, if done in the right stage, may actually be loaded up as one of the main progression stages. So if that happens, it can sometimes be taken out as a side objective. So if you progress or do a side mission, or move away and come back, you may be able to do it (I am unsure on the exact specifics here, just that its been missing for me as well, I progressed or moved away and done other quests, and then its been available). 

Other factors I am uncertain about. In the past, there have been some issues with timing. Some have reported that if you start a stage, but the timer is near to switching/rotation, you may be in the appropriate Emotional, Mood landscape, but you might not have the options if the timer ticked over. Not sure if thats still something to be weary of, as I have never experienced that first hand. I can't recall if the Decree recommendations is just that, a recommendation (5 or 7) or if its a limit. I assume its just a suggestion thing, and that the issue lays elsewhere. 

Also are you solo or in PUB?

Check the arena; if it has a floor, then Kullervo has already been fought. Once he's down everyone will get banes from the Orowyrm fight even if they weren't present when Kullervo was fought, so if you see the floor, just stick around and you'll still get what you need.