The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I hate Volt, he's the new Limbo

(XBOX)KayAitch

7 hours ago, Probably_Asleep said:

I just read the Wiki page on Prowl and wow you're so right! It decreases speed and gives you more loot. (Albeit through a slightly different mechanism, but it's very similar)

I'm now imagining some sort of "thieves assembly line." Like an Ivara stands inside a "Blood Altar Mag" bubble while pickpocketing, then Mag uses her Pull on a schedule to yank robbed enemies over to a Khora that kills them while a Nekros is running around looting corpses.

Probably wouldn't be very efficient. I'm reading now that Ivara can only rob one enemy at a time (makes sense). But it's a funny visual in my head.

Edit

Tested something out of curiosity:

Cold changes made petrify no longer prevent ragdoll; I was able to use strangle dome to lift petrified enemies in the simulacrum. Should also work with tentacles in theory.

Edited by Sephylon086918

5 hours ago, PHOSPHATIDYLETHANOLAMINE said:

Warframe Arcane Adapter.

Those are nice. But would I give up an Arcane Slot for another Mod Slot? Hm... I'll have to think about that one.

5 hours ago, PHOSPHATIDYLETHANOLAMINE said:

Explain then since I totally have no idea

Haha, fair! I was just playing off of the idea of a Mod increasing the "fun" factor while we're on a thread accusing players of being obnoxious. Though with the "Tee Hee" Mod, fun would probably only last as long as it takes the host to boot someone from the squad.

To clarify though, I wouldn't find it fun to attack other players. I'm all about my PVE. (And I play solo anyway because that's where I find the most enjoyment)

5 hours ago, Sephylon086918 said:

Edit

Tested something out of curiosity:

Cold changes made petrify no longer prevent ragdoll; I was able to use strangle dome to lift petrified enemies in the simulacrum. Should also work with tentacles in theory.

I can die happy seeing a YouTuber actually recommend a Mag on a farming mission. I'm also very amused by the fact that I was like: "Nah, it probably wouldn't work that well..." I know some people don't like how complicated this game is, but I actually love how it's so stocked with mechanics that there's still synergies out there left to discover (even ones the developers didn't count on).

And speaking of hidden mechanics, good idea with the cold procs! I'll keep that in mind for future experiments. (Like as an example, on the Switch, Mags Pull has a tendency to just instantly kill things; enemies just never get up after they get knocked down. It's fun, but it can be a bother when I want an enemy for placing a bubble. Now I'm curious how it interacts with frozen enemies...)

vor 2 Stunden schrieb Probably_Asleep:

I can die happy seeing a YouTuber actually recommend a Mag on a farming mission.

does the thing have round eyes and an open mouth in the preview pic on YouTube? and when it babbles it has white skin and a red ball instead of a nose and a cool round hairstyle?

otherwise I can hardly take these "cool" tips while chewing popcorn seriously...

5 hours ago, Probably_Asleep said:

Those are nice. But would I give up an Arcane Slot for another Mod Slot? Hm... I'll have to think about that one.

Yeha. Install THIS mod to unlock 3rd arcane + something little extra like 15% of some stat.
Also. Ability Duration, Strength, Range stats should go on Operator mods. Doesnt make sense warframe casts magics right? Would you rather want to install slide mods since you dont need 100% slot space to fill with str+dur?
I know nothing about fun, never found it but never give up searching.

Rad sorties are fun as long as you dont fail the objective.

and if you are concerned about migration host yourself.

Edited by PHOSPHATIDYLETHANOLAMINE

On 2024-08-09 at 2:10 PM, TempestSonata said:

The Irony here is that Titania does more harm to Warframe than Volt ever could. Titania saps all enjoyment from new players running fissure missions by nuking the entire map and getting to extraction in under a minute. Which then leaves all other players with nothing to do except run to extraction. I have a suggestion, why don't we take away Titania's speed so Titania mains can feel gratitude for added speed instead of gross entitlement. 

This reddit-brain mythical "new player who quits because they got carried" thing is so vacuous. We should disable bullet jumping because this guy I totally didn't just make up got frustrated that everyone was faster on a Lith capture. We should level scale everyone so they only do as much damage as a Braton with two mods, what if the guy on Lith capture does 0% damage and quits the game? And also there's a million of them and DE goes bankrupt and Warframe ends? And just to be safe, everyone should be forced to use the same relic as this very real player, after all, it's not fair if someone has access to better relics and they don't. What if they quit?! What if big chungus gave me updoots? Is there beer on the sun?