The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Jade Shadows: Hotfix 36.0.6

[DE]Juice

We have seen a Script Error occurring since the last Hotfix that was causing players to crash when using in-game chat. This Hotfix fixes that Script Error to prevent crashing.

• Like 17

How big is this download update, I've been trying to download 28 gig since it was available to start downloading before Tennocon started.

Was going to add WAR crash numbers but the computer just bluescreened again.

I wonder if the semi-pistol cannonade mod will be fixed because it shows up with secondary sporelacer and secondary catchmoon but it doesnt apply the damage and punchthru aswell as the firerate lock buff because it doesnt apply what its suppost to

12 minutes ago, quxier said:

I had like 500... MB.

Mine is still downloading, 9.7 gig to go, missed being in the game relay for Tennocon games been crashing the computer all night. Pretty pissed because my download speeds are normally 550 Megabit/s, I'm getting 35 kb/s down speed. Oh well, there is next year.

• Like 1

Since the update in missions, my Torrid cannot incarnate anymore. It works in the Simulacrum but not in missions. 

Update - It seems to be a visual issue. I can charge it after a few shots. But the crosshairs do not work. 

Edited by ElRomero
  • Like 1

Since downloading the new content around 29 gig which took around 11 hours considering I can download at 550 Megabits/s (missed Tennocon/Relay) it was downloading very slow a few Kb/s.

Trying to run the game after downloading the new content would freeze the game in the big loading screen and then crash the computer to a blue screen, so I ran a Verify Cache and it just crashes the computer while trying to update data, the game thinks I need to download a further 22 gig of data when I already had the new content downloaded.

Windows updates are up to date video drivers are up to date, run mem tests with no errors, the computers not overheating, computer crashes trying to download any Warframe game updates it thinks I still need.

W10 Pro 64bit
Intel Core i5-3570K CPU @ 3.4Ghz.
ASRock Z77 Extreme4. Ram 16 gig
Nvidia GeForce GTX 1660 SUPER.
C drive SSD 223 GB.

I will place a support ticket with the logs to see if DE can shed some light on it.

It all started happening with the latest content downloaded files.

Have verified the Windows system files/image no corrupt files were found.

Pulling my hair out.

/just venting felt like writing it down, going to place a ticket now.

• Like 1

Please fix mouse sensitivity, people have been asking this for almost a decade. I'd like to visit WF again, but it's 2024 and lack of basic functionality such as this is just unacceptable.

11 hours ago, ElRomero said:

Since the update in missions, my Torrid cannot incarnate anymore. It works in the Simulacrum but not in missions.

I never use the Simulacrum, but decided to see if your issue was that same as mine. Confirmed. 6 incarnon weapons that did not have the incarnon reticule in missions did work in the Simulacrum. It's weird because it seems that not everyone is having this issue since the update.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, ElRomero said:

It might be some video setting. I am using DirectX 12, I think. Are you? 

I checked, and I am using DirextX 12. I reinstalled it, and everything works fine now. Hopefully that works for you as well. Either way, you solved my issue. Cheers!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Old_School_Bedwetter said:

I spoke to soon due to a lack of testing. Some maps (Zariman & Railjack) the reticle was fine; others (Mars & the Void) it was if they weren't incarnons. Sooooooooo, no idea.

I discovered that some frames of mine have changed which incarnon reticules can appear or not... If i'm using the same loadout using my second favorite it may or not appear, it makes little sense. At least it transforms indepentently of it, but the sound cues are tough to hear among the shootouts.

6 hours ago, crudebuster said:

I discovered that some frames of mine have changed which incarnon reticules can appear or not... If i'm using the same loadout using my second favorite it may or not appear, it makes little sense. At least it transforms indepentently of it, but the sound cues are tough to hear among the shootouts.

I have found that it works if you are the host. If you are not the host, it does not. That explains why solo always works, like in the Simulacrum, where I am always solo