The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Week Of Titan Extractors: How Have Your Experiences Been?

Trainer772

Like many others on the thread, I see the extractor as having potential.  I hate farming for materials on Earth so I just have it sitting there.  I've mostly gotten Ferrite(which I can always use more of) and a few bits of Rubedo.  No Neurodes yet, but I wasn't really expecting it to begin with.  Mine's also kept going at 11 health for the last few days, surprised it hasn't exploded yet.

I don't like spending time on venus for circuits and they have gotten me a quite a bit.  Loads of polly bundles between, but overall I am excited for multiple extractors in the future.

Does it not take much damage? I'm thinking about dropping my 2nd one on Venus once that goes through.

as soon as one of mine dies i have 3 rdy as backup... and getting decend rewards from it

so far i have gotten

6 morphics

6 orokin cells

2k+ plastice

6k+ alloy

allso thing i got some nanospores at some point... havent really been sticking to one planet over the other but from my experience the higher lvl planets seems to drop rare mats... but they allso destroys the miner faster... sometime mine havent even survied one trip... but i still think its worth it for its low cost...

I generally place mine on Saturn.

Every time except 1, I've received ~200 Plastids.

Total of about ~1200 so far.

The exception was when I got 6 Detonite Ampules.

I'm happy with that.

Though, after spending so much time on Palus, I'm basically swimming in Plastids now.

Might send it somewhere to get some Gallium next.

from beginning to present, ive deploayed 4 or 5 of them... on jupiter.. no neural sensors... fieldron sampes 8 alloy plate and that other resource dopped lots ( like 2400 ).. not realyl useful since i farm lots more in a few hours

Not bad. Brings in plenty of Plastids and Polymer Bundles, so I can't complain to terribly. No rares yet sadly. Real shame we can't send it into the Derelicts to try and hunt for Mutagen Samples XD

That would be so much more convenient!

I would like to point out that Im at like the 6 Titan Extractor, but let me ask you this...

would you pay 60.000 Credits and Materials for 4 Orokin Cells?

I do, that is why I reccomend to do this only for those who have Credits and resources to spend...

i would indeed, and have tried to, spend credits and other mats on farming orokin cells and neurodes (and i wish i could mutagen samples... sigh).

however, until reading this thread, i was convinced that the rare mats simply did not drop from extractors.

i may give the thing another try.

Absolutely useless. I can get more resources per one survival/defense run (about 20-30 min) than it gives me after 4 hours of mining. Extractor dies too fast and costs more than gives. I can't place more than 1 extractor at once and can't check it every 4 hours (because I have another things to do in my life). So all of that makes extactors system is absolutely useless atm.

Edited by AntLion