The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Daughter NEED to be a fangirl of on-lyne

33 minutes ago, Valfar_de said:

Cheap american stereotypes, e.g. daughter and son are like Lisa and Bart, without the fun ofc.

I guess that's true, but isn't the whole point that the family is dysfunctional? If they weren't dysfunctional then they wouldn't really have any problems.

Am 19.8.2024 um 04:08 schrieb Lord_Chibi:

I guess that's true, but isn't the whole point that the family is dysfunctional? If they weren't dysfunctional then they wouldn't really have any problems.

There is reality and there is the warframe universe. Probably I just don´t want any reality in Warframe.

Am 21.7.2024 um 17:25 schrieb Keyhound:

with the new boyband/infested liches. DE NEEDS to make daughter a massive fangirl of the band. please DE, either make it a side quest, or something, but this NEEDS TO HAPPEN.

also, would be hilarious if Nora keeps getting request from daughter to play their song over and over, and she gets more and more pissed at having to do it.

Son to the Infested: Eat me! I am ready!!

Edited by Prexades

Kahl: "Blue Girl, I have infiltrated the base with the schematics you have given. Where will my brothers be located?"

Daughter: "Uh Kahl, its not going to be that type of mission sweetie, we have a brand new mission type for you, since I knew you were getting bored of those other 3 types each week... This is a new super special kind of mission. Don't screw this one up, its really important!"

Kahl: "Hmrgh, Blue Girl sounds even more irritable than usual! Just tell Kahl where to... wait a minute? These aren't schematics to the base? These are oversized pictures of On-Lyne?"

Daughter: " Yes, and its of vital importance to the solar system, that you sneak backstage, and get each member of On-Lyne to sign the posters. Remember Kahl, the messages they write need to be addressed to Kaelli okay? Not yourself, Blue Girl or Daughter. KAELLI!" 

Kahl: "Hmngrh! Kahl is not idiot, he knows what to do! Kahl has even better idea for gift for Blue girl... "

Thus, the story of how Ob-Lyne got taken hostage and kidnapped, delivered to Deimos, mentally scarred by the Family, probably infected, and turned to the Infested lifestyle, and became Kingpins/Liches.