Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Next Prime Warframe Anticipation Megathread

alchemistjkt

The main issue I have with primes is that they've started to feel like they're essential. I know the polarity slot can easily be made up for, but it still seems almost pointless to play a basic frame and polarize it when you know a better, fancier version is coming.

Which leads to the issue, these things take forever. Whoever the last couple of prime frames are probably won't see the light of day for another year. So some people will be waiting a year, torn between just polarizing a frame that will in the long run be replaced, or holding out for an indeterminate period of time waiting for their upgrade.

I'd care a lot less which frames got primes when if they didn't take two or three months each.

The main issue I have with primes is that they've started to feel like they're essential. I know the polarity slot can easily be made up for, but it still seems almost pointless to play a basic frame and polarize it when you know a better, fancier version is coming.

Which leads to the issue, these things take forever. Whoever the last couple of prime frames are probably won't see the light of day for another year. So some people will be waiting a year, torn between just polarizing a frame that will in the long run be replaced, or holding out for an indeterminate period of time waiting for their upgrade.

I'd care a lot less which frames got primes when if they didn't take two or three months each.

i don´t think primes are a necesity at all.

as an example, i prefer the look of the norml mag over mag prime. add a polarity to mag and i have a mag with the same power as mag prime, but with the looks i like the most.

i don´t think primes are a necesity at all.

as an example, i prefer the look of the norml mag over mag prime. add a polarity to mag and i have a mag with the same power as mag prime, but with the looks i like the most.

I agree, especially with Mag. However we only know because she's out. I like my Volt too, but what if he's the last frame to get a prime? I won't know if he will look badass until he comes out, a year from now. If I assume he looks stupid and polarize my normal volt four times, then I won't end up using him. If I wait and he looks stupid then I've lost a bunch of time. It's an annoying crossroad I'd prefer not to have to worry about.

If you're talking about elemental frames why do both ash and rhino come before Loki? Those last three have nothing to do with the elements.

I do know they have nothing ,but Ash is favorite frame to DESteve , DERebbeca , and in livestream DEmegan like to play Ash that why i think Ash would be next , for Rhino & Loki , because theire is alot of Rhino lover around , and Loki master race right?

I do know they have nothing ,but Ash is favorite frame to DESteve , DERebbeca , and in livestream DEmegan like to play Ash that why i think Ash would be next , for Rhino & Loki , because theire is alot of Rhino lover around , and Loki master race right?

I thought Mynki is in charge of choosing the next primes... Yes, Loki master race. But I don't just vote for Loki prime because of that fact (lol), it's mainly because both other starters have prime variants.

I believe Loki will be next, solely because the other 2 starters have Primes.

Why leave Loki out?

Out of the current bunch, a prime of him makes the most general sense.

I have no idea why they are doing Ember.

I guess to slightly lighten up what they've turned her into.

I think they are doing ember because they have frost, so I also think that there will be a volt prime