Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Next Prime Warframe Anticipation Megathread

alchemistjkt

And you're gonna have to farm for it from a Stalker-like enemy which randomly spawns in Void only and its parts are randomly drop.

Helm: 11%

Main BP: 6.25%

Chassis: 6%

Systems: 1%

And DE gonna be like; "Lol, we're trying to reduce grind by adding more grind so you could grind for more grind."

8fab9f_2251686.jpg

P.S j/k

Edited by NeroGrave

Btw not sure how we all see from the pattern of just 2 prime frames that they are sticking to a system of alternating genders.... in fact if we add the third prime that doesn't really count aka Excalibur then the thesis falls apart because Excalibur/male, then frost/male, then finally ember/female. Unless they stated they will be doing it like this how bout everyone gets off there high horses?

Besides rhino, ash, and volt are male, though its true they said older frames first.... still possible. Especially since ash and volt needs a buff in my op.

Wow, you're hostile. I'm all for the part about Loki rumors, cause it's true that they pop up too often for people to give them credence... but DE has said that the next prime is male--there is no high horse there. I don't recall if they said they were going to start alternating (they very well might have, sounds reasonable), but your timeline is wrong anyway. It was Excal, Frost, Mag, Ember. Excalibur is the founders reward, and might not really count as part of the regular lineup, but I have a theory there: I doubt they had everything planned out when they released Frost as the next prime, and then decided they wanted to alternate. But with two male frames already primed, they decided to do two female frames before going back to male and starting an actual rotation.

Well hopes are they will release the next Prime as a Lore update.

Loki should be next, he was original four after all.

And I feel his Codex Lore should be just as revealing as Excalibur was.

Given the nature of the frame, he would have played a big role in the war against the Sentients.

I for one want more Lore for each of the Primes.