Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Next Prime Warframe Anticipation Megathread

alchemistjkt

We all know DE is currently designing the next prime. What are your hopes for the next prime frame? This one will obviously be a male frame. If you haven't already seen the Loki Prime concept I definitely recommend checking it out. 

http://mnstrptrskrn.deviantart.com/art/LOKI-PRIME-410457556

I would absolutely love to see this concept implemented to the game. I could see either Loki or Ash as the next prime.

I'd laugh so hard from happines if actual Loki Prime'd look like this one! Really! ^^

I have a feeling that Loki's gonna be next Prime, I just ... got that hunch. Moreover, there were all those players demands for loki Prime, so it'd not be surprising if devs made one for Update 12. 

One is sure .... we will know that "soon". :D

Does it really matter what the next Prime will be if it is behind multiple extensive grind walls?

I gave up at Ember Prime after wasting hours/days of trying for blueprints to no avail.

Edited by Fiia

Does it really matter what the next Prime will be if it is behind multiple extensive grind walls?

I gave up at Ember Prime after wasting hours/days of trying for blueprints to no avail.

I feel sorry for you, It took me about 1 hour and a half for the parts. Mag prime on the other hand..

I feel sorry for you, It took me about 1 hour and a half for the parts. Mag prime on the other hand..

but some times there are some crazy stuff to farm *cough frost prime system *cough. but again, we are on warframe and farm its a huge part of the gameplay.

but some times there are some crazy stuff to farm *cough frost prime system *cough. but again, we are on warframe and farm its a huge part of the gameplay.

Why am I so damn lucky lol, I had a spare T3 exterm and figured why not (I hadn't used one before) and guess what my reward was? Frost prime systems. It must be my neighbors I sacrificed to RNG.

Excal and Mag are both the "starter pokemon" Warframes, so the next obvious guess would be Loki or Volt, but then again, if they've done a Frost and an Ember prime, who knows? I didn't expect the newest prime weapon, swordfish prime, either way it's likely to be male, maybe Rhino, or Ash.

We all know DE is currently designing the next prime. What are your hopes for the next prime frame? This one will obviously be a male frame. If you haven't already seen the Loki Prime concept I definitely recommend checking it out. 

http://mnstrptrskrn.deviantart.com/art/LOKI-PRIME-410457556

I would absolutely love to see this concept implemented to the game. I could see either Loki or Ash as the next prime.

Either Lotus Prime or ....

optimus_prime_wallpaper_by_traemore-d3oa

Sorry I couldn't help myself :P