Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Next Prime Warframe Anticipation Megathread

alchemistjkt

If we follow the pattern in terms of sex, it will most likely be a male Prime since we had two female in a row.

My guess for that is Loki to complete the "Prime Starter Frames."

loki ,volt,or rhino are what remain for starter frames in the male side  as volt was swapped for mag as a starter and she has her prime already i say volt should be the next prime if not rhino

Edited by DragoXXVIII

It will be Loki or Volt.

volt got updated recently i doubt it will be the next prime. imo the choice is between loki and rhino and i so wish they will prime loki but if i were DE i would go with rhino first to please the masses

I personally feel that it would be a male frame, since they released two prime female frames in a row. I would really like to see a Loki prime; a chance to make the hammerhead work a little better :P.

My vote: Loki

Edited by R34LM

first off if its not a poll don't call it a poll plz. also volt is confirmed I believe. look around and you should come across a frame with a bunny looking head. almost sure its volt since its got his signature crossed knives plate thingy in the back

Edit: okay it does look more like a tuna frame. still want volt first. and im pretty sure that "leak" was super intentional. they have to know by now that we get half our leaked info zooming in on other stuff during streams so at this point they're almost certainly just feeding us leaks to make us feel good:/

Edited by quietcanary