Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Next Prime Warframe Anticipation Megathread

alchemistjkt

I thought it would be kind of fun that I would start a poll (kind of) to see what people think is going to be the next prime warframe. Now, nothing has been said in the livestreams nor in the design council forums as of now, so a guess is as good as anything!

So, of the warframes, which will get the gold trim treatment??

I personally feel that it would be a male frame, since they released two prime female frames in a row. I would really like to see a Loki prime; a chance to make the hammerhead work a little better :P.

My vote: Loki

You should update your initial post with a straw poll, so we can actually vote.

or DE can actually let players post threads for polls.  That would be nice, but I guess it can also be annoying if every thread has one just to have one.

But for my vote I say Loki.

Edited by Rankless

My prediction and hope would be for Rhino Prime next.

My reasons for this are:

-Rhino has a very large (and loud) fanbase of players and the argument has been really hammered home that Rhino is deserving of one. A good competitor to this would be Loki, but from what I've seen. Rhino's fanbase is just that little bit more "adamant" if you will forgive the pun.

-Rhino is of the original release group of warframes. If DE is going by the pattern of original frames first. This would put him up on the list with Loki, Ash and Volt to get a prime before other; newer frames such as Vauban, Saryn, Oberon, etc.

-Rhino is a very forgiving and accessible warframe to play.

-Rhino needs no real tweaking in all honesty. He performs his role as a tank/bruiser perfectly with aoe CC, aoe buffs and a survivability power; Not to mention all of his health shields and armor. Giving a Primed version of him with a new polarity slot and a new shiny look would do little in the way of endangering his balance in his role. Where as other frames may need some work still. In short; Rhino is the safer bet.

Like I said this is my prediction. Not putting other ideas down so don't go all ragemode if your opinion differs.