The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Spiderframe When?

Am 2.8.2024 um 06:56 schrieb Lord_Grillby:

I know this isn't about Jade Shadows, but seriously, Spiderframe, when?

and then? batman warframe, superman warframe, super mario warframe... and then even JOHN WICK warframe?

I can only hope it's satire.

On 2024-08-02 at 12:58 AM, (XBOX)Spiderwick3666 said:

Honestly if there comes a spiderframe I would give DE my money so quick, if they don't botch it (I doubt they would) I'm getting them day one. I can already see all the amazing abilities they could have with that theming alone 🤤

voruna cant run on all fours. which was the biggest dissapointment of my life.

she can hop around, but thats it..

really dont see them pulling off a wall climbing spider warframe, if they havent even redone the older tilesets

Venus/neptune/pluto, Ceres, eris, derelict void, mars, europa,

All filled with tons of holes, graphical bugs, and terrible elevators. 

Spider would pretty much be a let down, like voruna. but the design would still be cool to look at 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Aruquae said:

Khora found dead in a ditch it seems

This.

Now, I'm not saying Khora isn't an absolute design mess or anything, but ...

- she can spin a stationary "web" to trap enemies in
- she has a spammable "web up" move that disables and sticks enemies together
- in the newest Spider-Man game you have a move called "Web Whip" so that should count here as well lol
- the visual design of the Frame itself incorporates elements like spider legs / abdomens

• Like 1

1 minute ago, NinjaZeku said:

This.

- in the newest Spider-Man game you have a move called "Web Whip" so that should count here as well lol
- the visual design of the Frame itself incorporates elements like spider legs / abdomens

We want spider legs.

3 hours ago, NinjaZeku said:

This.

I'm still not buying the whole "Khora was a spider frame" idea.

Her appearance is reminiscent of a Lion Tamer's outfit, she summons a unique animal whom she commands, and has two abilities that function as traps. Through and through she gives off "beast tamer" vibes more than spider. The only things "spider-like" in her design is her innate syandana (which is just four protrusions) and her helmets (which could easilly be seen as a more "hair-like" design).

2 hours ago, trst said:

Her appearance is reminiscent of a Lion Tamer's outfit, she summons a unique animal whom she commands, and has two abilities that function as traps. Through and through she gives off "beast tamer" vibes more than spider. The only things "spider-like" in her design is her innate syandana (which is just four protrusions) and her helmets (which could easilly be seen as a more "hair-like" design).

So that's the most tame analogy I've seen for her in a while.  Usually it's something else known for whips, chains and stiletto heels when it comes to Khora.

As for a spider frame, I think the issue is getting things just right that won't make the Marvel legal team knock on DE's door.

6 hours ago, Tomplexthis said:

voruna cant run on all fours. which was the biggest dissapointment of my life.

she can hop around, but thats it..

really dont see them pulling off a wall climbing spider warframe, if they havent even redone the older tilesets

Venus/neptune/pluto, Ceres, eris, derelict void, mars, europa,

All filled with tons of holes, graphical bugs, and terrible elevators. 

Spider would pretty much be a let down, like voruna. but the design would still be cool to look at 

Who said anything about climbing on walls? all Warframes can do that its not special, maybe infinite wall latch and more critical damage while wall latching or invisibility while wall latching for a short time, but I don't understand the idea of giving them a wall crawl.

I don't care what anyone says, Khora doesn't count. She makes a net and her head vaguely looks like she has chelicerae, but said net is also barbed wire and she has a cat as one of her main mechanics. Even so, we have 2 frames based around electricity--why can't we get another frame based on a different arachnid, like a jumping spider or a tarantula? Or focus on venom rather than webs? I saw some badass concept art recently for a frame with legs that split into spider limbs, kinda like Jade's "dress wings" in a sense, so I think it's feasible from a technical standpoint. As an arachnophobe, I would welcome such a frame with open pedipalps.