Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Duplex needs fixed ASAP

(PSN)AbBaNdOn_

I do not understand why people even use this mod. It is a waste of a mod slot. Youtubers? Always those pesky youtubers and players who lack their own brain.

Edited by Zakkhar

1 hour ago, Zakkhar said:

I do not understand why people even use this mod. It is a waste of a mod slot. Youtubers? Always those pesky youtubers and players who lack their own brain.

Clones sound fun, and they drop energy orbs, what’s the problem with that

2 hours ago, Pakaku said:

Clones sound fun, and they drop energy orbs, what’s the problem with that

They do not use or proc any of the abilities/precepts. They can only drop something (with 50%) chance if they kill someething. If your drones manage to kill stuff consitently you may be afk. Spawning them "costs" 100 energy. They get refunded once they spawn at least 4 energy orbs (25 energy each).

Edited by Zakkhar

3 hours ago, Zakkhar said:

They do not use or proc any of the abilities/precepts. They can only drop something (with 50%) chance if they kill someething. If your drones manage to kill stuff consitently you may be afk. Spawning them "costs" 100 energy. They get refunded once they spawn at least 4 energy orbs (25 energy each).

I'm still not sure what the problem is, and in any case, still needs to be fixed for those who like to use it

Edited by Pakaku

Your using powers anyways so they don't COST energy lol.   

I haven't looked at mod in a bit but don't clones also make an orb when they die which is after like 30 seconds of potentially making more orbs??

-------

Dethcube + energy generator + Duplex is great. 

What's not great is bashing your head on the clones as they spawn in all the time.