The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nora's Mix Vol. 6 Ending + Vol. 7 Incoming! (LIVE NOW!)

[DE]Sam

Not sure if this has been asked and answered elsewhere.

Given the 'season' reset is after the 'weekly' reset, will there be a new week reset when the new one starts? Wanting to play today, but will suck if I do my tasks now and then tomorrow I'm left with nothing but dailies for the first week of the new session.

On 2024-08-26 at 2:41 PM, OrionHardy84 said:

Personally I'd rather they drop the acts/mixes and levels altogether, stick everything in the store, and just have the challenges give us the Nightwave credits directly.

This. The seasons are unnecessary, especially when they don't give any cosmetics or stats to showcase the rank you even reached...

• Like 2

• [DE]Sam changed the title to Nora's Mix Vol. 6 Ending + Vol. 7 Incoming! (LIVE NOW!)

Just came on did a mission then noticed new update stay in mission all in red probably thinking everyone will read it, Why is not on the UPDATE HIGHLIGHTS Board, So I restart then it tells me vol 7 and think xxxx I have just lost a couple of hundred vol 6 cred 250 to be exact, so this is what i want take my 250 vol 6 cred and swap it for NITAIN EXTRACT because in the 12 mths thats all I have spent 90% of my cred on please.

Just wanted to add this as feedback, would it be possible to have a notification about seasons ending on Steam too?

I sadly have been away busy with my life, only logged into the game this morning and seeing Nightwave still active was hoping to catch up.
Finished work to find out the season now changed.

I won't lie I am a bit disappointed that I did not get the glaxion mod (one of my fav weapons) - hopefully it comes back sooner than later.

• Like 1

Just saying that the augment mod for the Hate is a waste of code and extremely uninspiring.

The Dread one is fine - encourages the use of the Dread for frames with invisibility, good flavour, and a neat gimmick for others.

The Hate one - 120% status damage after you cause a Heat proc with the Hate - is worse than the already existing 90% status damage unconditional + 60% heavy attack speed (sorely needed on scythes, they are super slow), and there's just no way you're going to use both.

Not only is it a very uninspiring stat mod with zero flavour or utility, *and* worse than an existing mod, *and* conditional, it also doesn't work with some of the best melee Arcanes. You can't use both it and Melee Influence (no proccing of both Heat and Electricity allowed). You can't really use it with Melee Exposure (overly dillutes the Heat procs, and thus the condition as well as the thing that the mod buffs).

God, the mod is just *so* bad. It'd be better if it didn't buff the damage at all and did something cool but useless, like summon a stalker specter for 10 seconds.

I know that it was clearly communicate when the nightwave was ending but it would be nice if old credits weren't immediately wasted. I would love to see a system where upon logging in for the first time after a season ends, you are allowed to use the old credits to purchase a limited selection of the credit offerings. Even just the non-rotating ones would be great (nitain extract, orokin catalyst/reactors, vauban, etc.) 

After dealing with a real life emergency that prevented me from playing this weekend as intended, it's hugely disappointing to finally have time to unwind and play just to see I'm a few hours late and the credits I earned have lost their value.

• Like 1

This nightwave blows, there isn't even a full armor set or ephemera unique to this pass. All we have is a single shoulder pad, a crummy sigil, and an operator facemask. Previous nightwaves gave a full armor set or an operator suit. What gives guys? Couldn't have thrown in the stalker helmet anywhere?

• Like 1

On 2024-08-25 at 5:23 AM, Schwitzer said:

I hope there will be ways to make / earn additional Stalker Specters as these sound really cool but if we only get three, I'll never want to use them. 

Thank you DE for changing the Stalker Specter reward into a re-usable blueprint! 

I wonder if Stalker has a unique interaction if he ambushes when you have one out? Haha. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Sam and the rest of the DE team!

I wanted to ask if you could have the team behind cosmetics change the metal part of the Stalker's Mark Sumdali in the new Nora's Mix Vol. 7 to match the Accent color of the landing craft instead of the Primary color as it is now? Given that it's the metal part, it usually falls under the Accent category when customizing cosmetics anyway.

Edited by HEKAU