Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Maginav Prime Signa

I'm usually looking for an excuse to throw more monies at DE.

But I'm not sure I'm diggin' Robin Hood's Cover Prime.

Those sentinel prime accessories do look nice though. Too bad they can't be used on the Ordis sentinel skin. :(

Edited by (PSN)Magician_NG
  • Like 1

Prime accessories being a 60€ returning trimestral package makes them far from a worthy buy for me, unlike 25€ for a whole Heirloom package which is a non-returning object that contains more useful goodies... these packs are far overpriced.

I'm sure it has to do with the 90d boosters and higher plat amount those have, were they 25€ with 1/3 of the plat and no boosters, then I probably would buy them.
So I don't care how good these look I am not paying taxes.

• Like 1

Not perticularly my style, but closer than all the other signas so far, and I'll deffinetly be making a knightly excal config.

That said... the sooner signas get opened up for tennogen, the better. Because otherwise it will probably be a long wait before DE does make on that fully fits my asthetic.

Edit: Now that I've actually bought it... it isn't quite what I envisioned, it's utterly massive for one thing.

Edited by rapt0rman
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, (PSN)Pablogamer585 said:

Prime accessories being a 60€ returning trimestral package makes them far from a worthy buy for me, unlike 25€ for a whole Heirloom package which is a non-returning object that contains more useful goodies... these packs are far overpriced.

I'm sure it has to do with the 90d boosters and higher plat amount those have, were they 25€ with 1/3 of the plat and no boosters, then I probably would buy them.
So I don't care how good these look I am not paying taxes.

Hmm.. I thought that was the point of Regal Aya. The no nonsense Accessory packs were $20 which is the same as 3 Regal Aya.

Is there just not a no boosters version now or something? It's been a while since I bought Accessory packs.

hace 1 hora, Xzorn dijo:

Is there just not a no boosters version now or something? It's been a while since I bought Accessory packs.

Disgracefully, nope, otherwise of course I wouldn't have complained.
There's only three different packages with each Prime access:

• The full pack of 130€, containing the frame, weapons / sentinel if available, cosmetics (Glyph + Signa + Sentinel accessories), 4k platinum and 2 90d boosters.
  • The incomplete menu which is 80€, containing the frame, weapons / sentinel if available, cosmetic (Glyph only) and 2650 platinum.
  • The accessories, which is 60€, containing (in this case) the sentinel accessories, the Signa, 1365 platinum, and 2 90d boosters.

There is no Regal Aya inflating the prices of these, however, there's platinum and boosters.
- Most expensive platinum pack is valued in 130€ containing 3210 + 3 "rare" mods (which are just nightmare mods),
- Most expensive booster on the in-game market (any kind) is 30d for 200pl, so they are 600pl each, 1200pl value on the bundle.
· · 1200pl is about 60€ buying 2pl packs.

I could keep explaining each detail but I believe you see where I'm going with this.

29 minutes ago, (PSN)Pablogamer585 said:

Disgracefully, nope, otherwise of course I wouldn't have complained.

I see the issue. I bought most mine during un-vaulting which exclude the boosters and thus were cheaper.

7 hours ago, Raarsi said:

Anyone else think Sevagoth Prime with that signa look like he's off to vanquish Cardinal Richelieu?

image.png?ex=66c7572e&is=66c605ae&hm=417

If you remove some of the midsection, he looks like a Knight riding a Battle Horse

OJrJpgB.png

• Like 3