The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Lotus Eaters: Hotfix 36.1.1

[DE]Megan

12 hours ago, Numerounius said:

There is another very serious set of bugs associated with Transference and the respawn plane that I am not seeing on the linked known issues thread. Haven't tested it out with the latest update but not seeing it mentioned in the patch notes so assuming it is still here. Below is a short 4-second clip showcasing how game-breaking this is. Any chance it can be added to that dedicated thread that claims it is intended for tracking top priority issues like I assume this one is?

Yes the bug is still here. I experienced it today in a regular relic mission after falling off the map. I feel like one of the main problems as well is that the ceiling on many maps is very low and a mere bullet jump = out of map, which makes bug easy to trigger :S

Any word on a fix for railjack UI? Ever since Jade Shadows all enemy indicators during railjack missions are completely fubar'd. Also melee animations breaking and just not playing, especially in sanctum anatomica missions

2 hours ago, _Dajuice_ said:

Any word on a fix for railjack UI? Ever since Jade Shadows all enemy indicators during railjack missions are completely fubar'd. 

This was fixed with The Lotus Eaters -- if you're still seeing issues on the latest build, please share screenshots!

(the melee issue is known and will be fixed in our next Cert update)

• Like 4

19 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

The Lotus Eaters: Hotfix 36.1.1

For list of known issues for The Lotus Eaters that require future code changes and or did not make it into this Hotfix, visit our dedicated thread:  

The Lotus Eaters Quest Changes & Fixes: 

• Improved the VFX during the quick time events. 

• Fixed being unable to progress in the Quest after spamming Transference. 

• Fixed Warframe disappearing and player being stuck in broken state when opening the Arsenal after closing the Quest Completed screen.  

• Fixed being able to open the Pause menu during the quick time events, which allowed players to walk away from the cutscene. 

• Fixed Ally Highlight being visible on characters during Quest. 

• Fixed the border of the sand spin VFX showing when FOV is set above the default. 

• Fixed issue with character posing not transitioning smoothly when leaving cutscenes. 

• Fixed issue with character idle poses popping at the start of cutscenes. 

• Fixed a crash in the Quest. 

Fixes: 

• Fixed duplicate “Trade” context actions appearing in Maroo’s Bazaar/Dojos when a player sets up shop. 

• Fixed crash that could occur after contributing Platinum to a Dojo Decoration construction.

Thanks, HOWEVER

• [DE]Danielle unfeatured, locked and unpinned this topic