The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Setinel position customisation (nautilus prime problem)

Hey,

I like new Prime, looks so cool. But there is a problem, there seems to be no option to customize position of the sentinel companion, meaning that when you have big and chunky sentinel like Nautilus, it can mess up with your experience while playing and fashionframing. VGloo5I.png

What i would like to be introduced is to get some tool that will allow to change Y and X position of sentinel from warframe as a base of position. Or some apperance option like (make it transparrent, diissapear) or just generally make him fly higher or more to the left or right of the warframe, so it doesnt collide with warframe model and obstuct vision of the player.

For now i will prob, have to use ordis skin or different companion... :c

• Like 11

19 hours ago, XiaXiue said:

ut there is a problem, there seems to be no option to customize position of the sentinel companion, meaning that when you have big and chunky sentinel like Nautilus, it can mess up with your experience while playing and fashionframing. 

Diriga is another one with this problem.  I finally got the Hydroid Deluxe skin bundle (thanks for reworking him, DE!), but the Diriga jellyfish skin that came with the bundle is almost unusable due to how it just constantly looks like my sentinel is slapping my frame in the face with its tentacles.

• Like 4