The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

It should be replayable

1 час назад, Zol_thth сказал:

Its a short quest with a lot of lore, i like being able to refresh

Yes, it should. And I think DE will make it replayable in one of the following updates, just like they did with The Whispers in the Walls quest.

• Like 3

Why are we unable to replay this prologue?

Personally, I don't want to have to search through YouTube to hear the other dialogue options and would rather hear them from my own Tenno instead.

Futher more, why is it that many quests are unreplayble in the first place?

I'd like to replay quests such as Vor's Prize, Heart of Deimos, VeilBreaker, The Waverider, Even Hidden Messages.

And why is it that quests that are either story heavy or effect the player's alignment are unreplayable?

Chimera Prologue is something I'd like to reexamine, and The Glast Gambit is one I'd like to rechoose my decision on.

Angels of the Zariman and The Duviri Paradox quests should be obvious in why they should be replayable. 

Outside of all that, it's also annoying that certain cutscenes and cinematics are also not replayable. Especially when the reason is because you accidentally removed the inbox message they're attached to.

The inbox should have two tabs, General and Quest, where you can view quests messages that won't be deleted, and general ones of less importance CAN be deleted.

Otherwise, just give us a cutscene viewer so we don't have to suffer the trouble.

And yes, we do have a few cutscene viewers. BUT THEY DON'T EVEN WORK. Not if you're on console at least.

Edited by (PSN)Kyuubi-no-Tenshi
  • Like 3

To those laughing at the lore comment, some of the things we already knew weren't 100% confirmed, some still aren't, but hinted at a little more. There is, in fact, a lot of lore hints added into a few lines. +1 for wanting replayability soon (preferably before 1999 comes out).

• Like 2

Agreed! Honestly I really do hope the dev cycle will allow for more quest replayability overall, retroactive, and built in going forward. It was recommended during one of the Duviri streams to start an alt account to experience it again, early on, but I get wrapped up in character lore so I tend to progress even those a certain way. 

For Lotus Eaters specifically I actually really liked it!! It set the mood incredibly well, like aaaaa,

Spoiler

the new vocal bits on that this is who you are melody...having lotus be singing.... >->o I'd love to walk into the quest again, roam the environments, or just listen to that song.

I love seeing Operator and Drifter hang out, and getting to connect with Lotus or any other big NPC in the rare moments we do is so cool! I like the couple confirmations we got on things...and the fact that both had multiple voice lines to choose from to really represent the personality of both, same or diff as the player's interpretation might be...Golly it was nice. 😭 Here's hoping!!

Edited by moonsglow
added spoiler tag