The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

A Small Tweak to Double Forma?

The changes DE made to the silver forma rewards received from void relics was a step in the right direction but it really didn’t solve any issues. The biggest issue I’ve always ran into with forma was the 24hr wait to craft a forma.

Getting 2 forma blueprints instead of one just adds to the pile I have waiting to be crafted causing it to back up even further.

They don’t have to decrease the time for forma, I was thinking instead of dropping 2 forma blueprints, they could drop a “2x Forma Blueprint” kinda like how there Nora Night forma packs that you gain as a reward for hitting a certain level. 

It could be crafted alongside a regular forma, and I would be totally fine if it took 48 hours to craft because at the end of the 2 day period, you could craft 2 regular forma blueprints and the double forma at the same time, netting you 4 Forma in a 2 day window. 

Being able to craft the 2x forma alongside the regular forma would make it actually worth the silver reward status instead of just adding a never shrinking amount of forma to the pile

• Like 6

Heck I would even be happy if it took a whole week to craft them, because over a week you’d earn 7 forma from normal crafting plus an extra 2. This would make it a ~29% increase in weekly forma which seems balanced enough.

• Like 2

could get a reusable blueprint for 7x forma that requires 7 forma bps, the resources required plus some argon and have a seven day craft time.

but a 2x bp would be very nice and having it be 48 hours would be just fine.

there should definitely be a way to automate to allocation of built forma from the blueprints, b/c sometimes you'll forgor for a few days and still have 8-12 of them hiding in the foundry.

• Like 5

They've already been remarkably generous with what they've stated brings in the most monies -- forma being a major cash cow -- by offering more, free, and now y'all are asking them for a way to avoid one of their tactics of getting players involved daily?

Know what happens to a game that gets less money? Players get less content. Take away enough money and players get no game.

• Like 3

On 2024-08-30 at 6:46 AM, (XBOX)RaeOvSunshyn said:

and now y'all are asking them for a way to avoid one of their tactics of getting players involved daily?

You do realize you can build forma with the Warframe android app, right?

You don't have to even log in.

i am personally contempt with what they gave us but if i had to choose out of these ideas...

On 2024-08-30 at 11:27 AM, Leviathis_Krade said:

could get a reusable blueprint for 7x forma that requires 7 forma bps, the resources required plus some argon and have a seven day craft time.

i'd go for this one, i like the idea of using up a lot of forma blueprints in one go and i have the patience to wait that long.