The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

abbreviated abilities in eda back to 75%

So they did reduce it? Last I heard, like 2 months ago, is it's going to 50% soon but I don't remember seeing it. Looked today and it's 75%. I figured it never got changed but either way, c'mon it's real not fun. 

Seems like just a display error and it is 50%.  My build had Chyrinka Pillars at 46 second Arsenal duration and they were lasting 23s.

2 hours ago, raggypony said:

So they did reduce it? Last I heard, like 2 months ago, is it's going to 50% soon but I don't remember seeing it. Looked today and it's 75%. I figured it never got changed but either way, c'mon it's real not fun. 

Yeah, it was in the patch notes for Jade Shadows.

• Like 4

It indicates 75% but I had to double-check from a 37-point run if I did activate all the parameters because it even felt like EDA was nerfed. My group had an MR10 player and we breezed through it like it was nothing. No one had any problems casting stuff or I was just an efficient Wisp even though I don't like playing one.

i still think it should be a duration reduction, not cut the duration in half or to a quarter but thats just me, usually if i see it, i try to avoid having it on cause... well, i am less fussed about vosfor then i am getting the main rewards.

Yeah seems to be ui bug from my run as well (set duration of dispensary to 12s, it went exactly for 6) visual only but should be fixed nonetheless plz and Ty DE 

7 hours ago, Tiltskillet said:

Seems like just a display error and it is 50%.  My build had Chyrinka Pillars at 46 second Arsenal duration and they were lasting 23s.

Yeah, it was in the patch notes for Jade Shadows.

• Like 1

Adding for completeness:

Under paragraph "Deep Archimedea Changes & Fixes":

"Reduced the duration reduction of the “Abbreviated Abilities” Personal Modifier from 75% to 50%."

Glad to hear it's only a display bug :whew:

• Like 1