Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Preados

Mafu_0

Question

For some reason I can’t activate the third evolution “shockwave synergy”. I don’t know if it’s a bug, that’s the only one out of every evolution that won’t work no matter what I do. Some feedback to fix it or what I can do would be greatly appreciated ,thanks.

10 answers to this question

This sounds like a dumb question, but how do you know it's not working? Like, what are you seeing? Is the button greyed out? Does it refuse to save the selection? Does it look like it's working but doesn't do whatever it's supposed to when you try to use it? And do the other Tier 3 evolutions work?

The combo doesn’t increase when I use a slam attack, all the  other evolutions work fine. Nothing grayed out, not to sure about it being save when I select it. I would think it would considering the other evolutions works and nothing wrong with them. I tested in and out of the simulacrum it still didn’t work. That’s why I was confused if I was using the evolution tier wrong but I looked up videos on YouTube and saw it working on the video.

edit: sorry for the late reply,I forgot I posted this bc I gave up on using the praedos

Edited by Mafu_0

38 minutes ago, Mafu_0 said:

The combo doesn’t increase when I use a slam attack

Are you hitting any targets? Do you see damage numbers? 

Are you sure you are executing normal Slam, not the Heavy Slam (heavy slam will consume all combo, instead of granting you any)

Edited by Zakkhar

To @Mafu_0

That's normal as Praedos have a 2.5m range and 8m Slam range,

But Evolution range give +3m range so it's 5,5m for melee range with Follow Through of 0.6x -_-;;

Spamming Normal Slam is useless only Spamming Heavy Slam as a desperate move is usefull,

Praedos is better use with speed or Tennokai (at low level of skill like mine),

ALSO Praedos "Blind Tormentor" ie Attacking with block look like slam but it's not slam, it's better with 561.4% DAMAGE PER SEC

18 hours ago, Zakkhar said:

Are you hitting any targets? Do you see damage numbers? 

Are you sure you are executing normal Slam, not the Heavy Slam (heavy slam will consume all combo, instead of granting you any)

https://www.xbox.com/play/media/bmWYSNEJKa
 Recorded a video, hope this helps me explain my problems. Again not sure if I’m just a smooth brain and doing some thing wrong. I don’t know if links are aloud.

51 minutes ago, Mafu_0 said:

hope this helps me explain my problems

This seems to be Heavy Slam, like I mentioned. You need to use normal Slam. How do I know? Normal Slam doesnt Lift enemies, only Heavy does (at least with Praaedos, most Hammers do Lift enemies anyway). Also sound efffect is less "oomh".

You need to use different button to attack (same as for quick melee in 0:49) - check your key bindings.

Edited by Zakkhar

15 hours ago, RLanzinger said:

Spamming Normal Slam is useless only Spamming Heavy Slam as a desperate move is usefull,

Heay Slam has the same effefct as on his video - no Combo gained, even with 90% Combo Efficiency as well as +120% Combo Count  chance. Works the same on every weapon, whether its incarnon or not (checked on Prisma Ohma and Sampotes)

14 hours ago, Zakkhar said:

This seems to be Heavy Slam, like I mentioned. You need to use normal Slam. How do I know? Normal Slam doesnt Lift enemies, only Heavy does (at least with Praaedos, most Hammers do Lift enemies anyway). Also sound efffect is less "oomh".

You need to use different button to attack (same as for quick melee in 0:49) - check your key bindings.

I didn’t even know there was two types of slam attacks , I learned something new today.

https://www.xbox.com/play/media/KWSVem3dMS

i believe this was the issue I was having, it wasn’t a bug but because I was using it wrong thanks for the help.

Damn sucks it only hit x5 on such a pile of enemies lol.    If you use magus agress with anomaly also you will probably wipe out mobs before you ever get around to whipping them hehehe.  You also using  Quickening for extra combo chance on your praedos,  Kinda a waste but if your trying to max combo as quickly as possible...  

But Khora whip isn't just about the X12 combo.   The reason people use Inc Magistar besides cc bonus to whip is because it grants a +1x crit damage bonus to your whip.   Your throwing that away just to build combo faster ?   Unless you got a sweet crit damage riv for Praedos...  

===========

I'm trying to figure out if your incarnum weapon has to have Inc mode active in order for the whip to get those bonus's or if it passively gains them and if it does why the hell don't Inc weapons get them passively.

Prisma Skana has a +25cc node which is better than Magistar BUT,  it doesn't have that crit damage bonus..

My Khora hasn't reached crazy levels yet.   I think crit shards are the most important part of her build.  I dont know if I wanna go that route.   What I got right now is pretty crazy good.  

I haven't committed to a stat stick yet.   It's going to mess up the forma's.   But what I think I really want is for my stat stick to have magnetic damage.  Then you can strip Overguard and make Eximus vulnerable to her dome.