The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #181 - Koumei & the Five Fates!

[DE]Megan

20 hours ago, Voltage said:

If you wish for nobody to miss out (which is an appreciated gesture), why don't you stop doing Twitch Drops and run 24 hour alerts within the actual game instead? That way nobody misses out, you're only rewarded for actually playing Warframe, and streams will have less padded metrics and genuine engagement only.

Seems like a win all around if you ask me...

Drops are a free form of advertising.  Having your directory be higher on Twitch directly translates to new players.  Giving that up is the opposite of a win for DE.  I am unsure if you are arguing honestly here.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Refreshee said:

Drops are a free form of advertising.  Having your directory be higher on Twitch directly translates to new players.  Giving that up is the opposite of a win for DE.  I am unsure if you are arguing honestly here.

If the drops are this important because of that aspect, then there would be drops enabled on this stream. I'm giving DE the benefit of the doubt by believing them in their effort to be fair to their players. They're either aiming to achieve that, as they stated (which is where my feedback is founded), or they're being disingenuous. I'd like to not jump to believing the latter right off the bat, so I feel that what I said is the best way to be fair to the playerbase, no matter their region. 

• Like 3

On 2024-09-09 at 8:14 PM, 3xt1inct said:

Yeah it certainly is not the case that regular devstreams fall at 00 am for EU every time, huh? Do you hate for us to miss out too, or do we just not count?

This communication just makes it seem like EU and arabic players don't count to you as a company.

I hope this is not the case, but right now i hope you start an initiative to have regular devstreams at normal hours for EU/middle east as well. PE you could do a rerun of the devstream on twitch that is streamed from one of your international offices if it is the case of "can't stream during non-office hours".

Prime time falls at 12/1 AM for EU, Devstreams are usually 8/9PM which is like perfect time for watching in EU. (I am an EU player myself).

Edited by Rylatar

44 minutes ago, Rylatar said:

Prime time falls at 12/1 AM for EU, Devstreams are usually 8/9PM which is like perfect time for watching in EU. (I am an EU player myself).

Ok you are from the British Isles or Portugal there is other timezones in EU, hate to burst your bubble.

• Like 1

On 2024-09-10 at 2:00 AM, [DE]Megan said:

Due to the international nature of this Devstream, there is no Twitch Drop (we would hate for you to miss out!)

The audacity you have to say that when people (including me) have missed out tons of times due to the devstreams being at literal 2am

• Like 4