Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! Ɨ

Best Warframe Per Mode for Speed Runs

Death7647

Question

Hello fellow Drifters!!!šŸ˜

I couldnā€™t find a forum containing this but I wanted to post some modes and list my take on which warframes I use per mode for completing them as fast as humanly possible! Please provide your feedback and potentially your list as well! Iā€™m open to suggestions especially if theyā€™re made for solo speed runs or solo runs for max efficiency.

InterceptionĀ - Khora (Dome), Saryn (Max range Miasma), Zephyr (Ability to zip between nodes quickly, tornado, and air pocket with max range), ultra powerful Chroma (Spam Guided Effigy from a high pov to force effigy between points quickly), Ember (Spamming Meteor, fire blast with tons of range), Slow Nova (Molecular Prime, Antimatter Drop), Protea (tons of grenade fan with max strength, blaze artillery with a ton of duration), Ultra powerful Qorvex (Chyrinka Pillar with decent range, Crucible blast, Containment Wall) Vauban (Max range for dispelling Bastille with decent duration)

SurvivalĀ - Saryn (Camp with kuva Nukkor or kuva ogris and spread spores by using both augment mods and shooting weapon after using toxic lash and holding down spores), Nidus with augment mods lol, Ā camping with ultra powerful chroma (need insane strength and a lot of duration and efficiency and decent range and camp in dead end room with effigy at the door way, effigy plus beam based weapon shred together), Octavia (tons of range and duration and use her abilities as you wish as long as mallet is down), Sevagoth (get tons of range and strength and spam abilities in this order. Sow then reap, it shreds lol)

Ā 

DefenseĀ - Khora (max range decent duration Dome), Saryn (Max range miasma), Equinox (tons of range tons of strength tons of efficiency and decent duration put gloom on her and spam that and mend and maim in day form), Gara (itā€™s more so boring but efficient ig), Inaros Prime (max range, max strength decent duration, spam sandstorm), Nidus (tons of range, decent damage, both augment mods),Ā Sevagoth (get tons of range and strength and spam abilities in this order. Sow then reap, it shreds lol)

for spy I legit spam Ivara and wiling especially on steel path. For elimination I spam Garuda with a beam weapon or khora with her ensnare. Most steel path missions I spam Garuda, ivara, nyx, or hildryn oh or Excalibur umbra. For anything resource farming related I do khora over hydroid cause for me itā€™s more fun that way.
Ā 

Those are all the modes I could come up with off the top of my head. Please keep in mind these are used for solo runs. I have a different list in mind for team based or duo based runs.Ā 
Ā 

what do you guys think!? Iā€™d really love to hear what you guys run solo or team based!!!šŸ˜

7 answers to this question

Il y a 8 heures, Death7647 a ditĀ :

I wanted to post some modes and list my take
[...]
what do you guys think!? Iā€™d really love to hear what you guys run solo or team based!!!šŸ˜

Sound really fun, Tenno. Most important thing is to play your way and to have fun with it. You'll always find more little ways to optimise your gameplay with mods, choices, and tools. Remember that not everything will work well everywhere, hence needed variety, or great mastery of the game's mechanics ; or the extremely strong polyvalence of a few specific frames ! Keep being you, and stay creative !

And don't listen to the haters.

• Like 1

Grendel, nothing special for build, but max efficiency with catapult. So can hop between objectives, eat bigger treats and kill rest of them, or play bowling with enemies as form of cc.

But its enough to solo and hold its own in team play.Ā  Ruvox for extra jump for pulverize, some casting speed shards, velocity shard the corrosive shards for armor strip with guns if too lazy to bump into them.

Stug to distract them and they die by confussion.Ā 

But on serious note, with imagination every frame is viable, important is to have fun while doing mission...

4 hours ago, Death7647 said:

Interception

Slow Equinox or anything with big rangeĀ Gloom.

Survival

Erm, Khora/Nekros? Nidus is pretty meh for everything. Gyre is pretty enjoyable, as well as Speedva.

Defense

Speednova, Gara. Khora is very bad for speed, because her Strangledome makes the enemies stuck behind walls/under the floor, while not being able to hit them there (Whipclaw has LoS test). Do not use Gloom or any slows on Defence - you want the enemies to be in the center asap.

Equinox (tons of range tons of strength tons of efficiency and decent duration put gloom on her and spam that and mend and maim in day form),

I do not think you understand how Equinox nuke works. You do not want/need Str on it. It is also bad because the Slash damage passive of her 4 staggers enemies in place. Only subsume you need on EQ is Armor strip (Terrify has the lowest STR breakpoint), putting gloom on EQ, is like putting Eclipse on Rhino. You can, but why?

Thernal Sunder with anything works (ppl usually use Garuda for Defence because of inifinite energy)

for spy

Wukong, Titania, Loki, Limbo

Edited by Zakkhar

8 hours ago, Death7647 said:

what do you guys think!?

Absolutely deranged.

• You recommended Khora on both Interception and Defense, despite Whipclaw being her only saving grace there.
    • No, Pilfering Augment is not a valid excuse.
      I'd rather run Ore Gaze at that point, because at least that has better crowd-controlling potential than a giant dome of frustration.
  • You recommended Equinox withĀ GLOOMĀ of all things on Defense.
    • I hope we never meet in an actual game... for your safety. Not mine.
  • I'm going to ignore the advice to use some of the other picks like Vauban or Octavia. While they are "functional", they are OBSCENELY boring.
    • To a degree of which I'd find plucking my own eyes out withĀ toothpick covered in rubbing alcoholĀ to be more enjoyable.

Honestly, from your picks? It seems some are forĀ automationĀ than actual gameplay.Ā To which, there's still better but c'est le vie.
Something of which I can only reply with "Go play something else, you're clearly not here for a Shooter."
May I suggest Minecraft mods? Genuinely, they tend to play far better for someone looking to automate things.
There's entire mods dedicated to factory-based efficiency. Mekanism, Gregtech, Create, etc. It's Multiplayer and Singleplayer too, so you can't use that excuse!

If you absolutely must keep playing Warframe? Stay faaaaaar away from Overframe.
We don't need more people doing brain-numbingly boring tactics for "maximum efficiency" at the cost of any ounce of fun.
Try something new while you're at it. It won't kill you, we're Warframes. You can't die in ways that matter here.

Ā 

4 hours ago, AntifreezeUnder0 said:

But on serious note, with imagination every frame is viable, important is to have fun while doing mission...

Seriously, you'd think with over 50 Warframes to choose from without including Primes...
... and literally HUNDREDSĀ of weapon choices across multiple slots?
You'd think most would try somethingĀ new every once in a while.

I've been really fond of using Mag's Pull to jump high in the air, grabbing enemies and firing at the airborne pile when I land.
That kinda gameplay sounds a lot more fun than what most players get up to, most of which is "sit in a single spot and occasionally move the mouse."
Honestly, it's kinda... insulting to human intelligence in a way. Those kinds of players could be entertained for days if I threw a shoddily-painted rock cube at them.

9 hours ago, Death7647 said:

Hello fellow Drifters!!!šŸ˜

I couldnā€™t find a forum containing this but I wanted to post some modes and list my take on which warframes I use per mode for completing them as fast as humanly possible! Please provide your feedback and potentially your list as well! Iā€™m open to suggestions especially if theyā€™re made for solo speed runs or solo runs for max efficiency.

Interception? Slova. A duration north of 200% allows you to lock down most tilesets. Capture your first A/B/C/D spot, place on-call and order to guard that spot, capture the remaining spots = mission complete.

Netracells? Void Cascade? Infested Salvage? Ascension? Alchemy? Mobile Defense? Survival? Doesn't matter; any frame will do when you're watching a clock count down.

Excavation? Defense? Frost is the coziest.

Spy? Wukong. Cloud walk past laser barriers and cameras.

Rescue? Capture? Sabotage? Volt. Titania and Gauss are faster than Volt, but they require a bit of finesse.

Disruption? Khora (or any frame with Ensnare helminthed onto it). Ensnare is a great ability for detaining demolysts.

Defection? Wisp. For her ability to enhance prisoner movement and heal them. Fused Reservior doesn't work though. :(

Hijack? Inaros. Cast Gloom, stand on grineer power cell/corpus vehicle, zzzzzzz = mission complete.

Void Flood? Titania. Why jump after orbs when you can fly.

Ā 

Edited by (PSN)Magician_NG