Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe got restricted in russia federation?

superweak113

Question

8 answers to this question

What happens if you invite them? What message is shown? Have you tried being invited yourself? What happens? 

Need more info.

In the meantime, check your regional settings and  make sure they are the same as theirs. It may indirectly afflict your issue.

Also enable Cross play (if you disable this, you cannot play with anyone who has it enabled, regardless of the platform).

c1dddec9a5dd5935fc5636641a7670ef.jpg

Edited by Zakkhar

1 minute ago, superweak113 said:

that could not delivered invitation 

I have had this once, no idea what causes it and whether these were the same causes as in your case, but for me restarting my game and/or their game helped. Doubt it will help in your case.

I doubt it would be a restriction. Warframe is mostly peer-to-peer, only profile info and some lobbies have dedicated servers as far as I know. So the problem is probably a technical problem. Try reaching out game support, they can help you more than us.

3 hours ago, superweak113 said:

firewall need to accept UNnD port 4950 and 4955

this is your problem,  and i mean its a problem on Your end.  Something in your firewall or router is blocking traffic on these ports. 

you need to open these port up to allow traffic through.  you should be able to find how to do this in the manual for your router and if it still has problems you might even need to check with your ISP to make sure they dont have anything set up that will mess with traffic.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, superweak113 said:

I invite them and show that could not delivered invitation 

And every time i login it will show firewall need to accept UNnD port 4950 and 4955 and i fix everything but it didn't work some how

Russia restriction is only for paiement as PSA

Please note: Warframe is currently not available in Cuba, Iran, Syria, North Korea, the Crimea region, and the Donbas region. We are also not accepting payments from Russia and Belarus.

Also note that you to invite friend you need to have matchmaking ping limit set to NO LIMIT so the ping test do not fail to contact them.

If UPnP is not detected you need to :

• Set Warframe as authorized in your firewallS (your PC firewall, the VPN firewall and also the modem firewall <-- this guy often screw all)
  • Activate UPnP GID on your Modem as UPnP is automated, no need to specify any port or protocol

The in warframe App, you need to use a trick :

1. Desactivate UPnP
  2. reboot warframe
  3. activate UPnP
  4. reboot warframe
  5. Do network analysis...
    • IF OK
    • IF KO : reboot retry and redo from 1

On 2024-09-13 at 10:00 AM, RLanzinger said:

Also note that you to invite friend you need to have matchmaking ping limit set to NO LIMIT so the ping test do not fail to contact them.

I'll once again note that this only applies to public matchmaking - I have invited friends many times from the EU with way higher RTT than my allowed limit just fine.

On 2024-09-13 at 12:40 AM, superweak113 said:

And every time i login it will show firewall need to accept UNnD port 4950 and 4955 and i fix everything but it didn't work some how

This issue is often related to the network infrastructure itself, if you just allowed the ports through your OS firewall as an example. If both enabling UPnP and manually forwarding port traffic (via your router's admin control / web config portal) to your specific IP or MAC address of the device you're playing on doesn't work, you'll likely have to contact your ISP, as they may have some network restrictions or infrastructure that causes issues with UDP NAT traversal (i.e. CG-NAT). You could also try using a VPN to simulate an endpoint to work around these issues, but I'm not familiar with Russia law so you would have to do your own research into that and use one at your own discretion.