Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

MR0 on netracell... never judge abook on the cover

Kersissa

1 hour ago, MrInubis said:

I have tons of things I use and all of them are equaly OP. Options are there for you to pick what you like, for progress and to pick the best tools for given task. Intentionally making yourself weaker is YOUR choice, not how the game is suposed to be played. MR0 doesnt face anything that requires more skill from him, ever. Him playing better is not relevant one bit. It doesnt matter how well you hit headshots if everything dies wherever you hit it. Thats how warframe just is. You try to play this game as it would be Mass Effects, cool, good for you but dont try to bend reality here by saying that skill can offset the difference in gear and expierience. It doesnt matter how good you are with your grakata when I can bring Phenmor.

It matters when I’m not using the Phenmor and am using the Grakata. And that’s not even a given; how far does the Phenmor go on its modless own? Because there are builds within the Phenmor that are just as valid to use that don’t go as far as whatever g-roll Riven’d meta you’re using, which means the chances of an enemy not dying to a Phenmor increases

We can have two different builds on the same gun and there can be a difference if we take it to the same content, you don’t even need to use a different gun, but if you do something like bring a Phenmor built for something higher than the level of content we’re doing, I’m going to be appropriately unimpressed

On 2024-09-18 at 3:22 PM, Kersissa said:

Thank to no MR limit on main quest You can do anything on normal path ;) so to all new players.. dont look on MRs , just enjoy the game :)

is it possible to go on steelpath?

2 hours ago, Merkranire said:

It matters when I’m not using the Phenmor and am using the Grakata. And that’s not even a given; how far does the Phenmor go on its modless own? Because there are builds within the Phenmor that are just as valid to use that don’t go as far as whatever g-roll Riven’d meta you’re using, which means the chances of an enemy not dying to a Phenmor increases

We can have two different builds on the same gun and there can be a difference if we take it to the same content, you don’t even need to use a different gun, but if you do something like bring a Phenmor built for something higher than the level of content we’re doing, I’m going to be appropriately unimpressed

But that is literally your choice to use subpar gear. You choose to be underpowered. You want to play like that, fine but dont think thats the way game is. Its personal challenge, nothing more just like playing dark souls at sl1. The game doesnt have content where personal skill matters. You create it yourself. You ask me to do something that game isnt built for.

Edit. Did yoy watch the vid posted? The dude is getting carried by his gear. His fake MR0 doesnt matter when he uses one of the tankiest frame with prime mods and slam built sampotes.

Edited by MrInubis

But that is literally your choice to use subpar gear. You choose to be underpowered. You want to play like that, fine but dont think thats the way game is. Its personal challenge, nothing more just like playing dark souls at sl1. The game doesnt have content where personal skill matters. You create it yourself. You ask me to do something that game isnt built for.

I’m asking you to broaden your horizons, assuming you even want to do something like figure out what the hell it’s like before you start talking like you know a thing or two. If you want to talk about how the game is designed, maybe you better play the damn thing instead of perpetually squirreling yourself away into a measly few options.

Boy am I glad that the game gives me the chance to use the Grakata, almost like I’m not forced into using some meta-built Phenmor. And boy do I like using the Phenmor and can build it in different ways, combine it with different Warframes, and take it to different content. Nothing’s off the table, though some things may be harder to use in different areas, and the game is literally designed around giving me the chance to use it because I’m still doing Invasions over 2k hours into the game because they’ve got stuff for me to get.

Do you know what the game would look like if I wasn’t able to do what the game lets me do? For starters, the rewards on offer would seem kind of hollow when I can’t even use them.

And again, Warframe doesn’t have the intrinsic stat scaling of a game like Diablo or Dark Souls. That means it works differently, especially when it assigns a cost to most everything

Edit. Did yoy watch the vid posted? The dude is getting carried by his gear. His fake MR0 doesnt matter when he uses one of the tankiest frame with prime mods and slam built sampotes.

I didn’t bother watching the video. If he’s getting so carried by his gear, maybe he needs to build higher than the content and needs to bring very specific loadouts, and I’ll be reconsidering if I want to join him if he’s just going to just hog the mission

15 minutes ago, Merkranire said:

I’m asking you to broaden your horizons, assuming you even want to do something like figure out what the hell it’s like before you start talking like you know a thing or two. If you want to talk about how the game is designed, maybe you better play the damn thing instead of perpetually squirreling yourself away into a measly few options.

No, you want me to play a game the way i hate shooter games. Thats the reason i play warframe and not CS for example. I play many things, not few like you try to claim, hell i even have 6 forma Tysis with god riven that i sometimes use. Im not willing to do something the game is not build for and doesnt require at any point. The same way im not playing SL1 Dark Souls. Im not interested in the kind of game you are trying to sell. 

Do you know what the game would look like if I wasn’t able to do what the game lets me do? For starters, the rewards on offer would seem kind of hollow when I can’t even use them.

Just because something is possible doesnt make it the intended way.

And again, Warframe doesn’t have the intrinsic stat scaling of a game like Diablo or Dark Souls. That means it works differently, especially when it assigns a cost to most everything

Its called mods in here. That is the stat scaling part in warframe. You even level them up!

I didn’t bother watching the video. If he’s getting so carried by his gear, maybe he needs to build higher than the content and needs to bring very specific loadouts, and I’ll be reconsidering if I want to join him if he’s just going to just hog the mission

He doesnt "need to" it is what this game is about. You are meant to do that. We even get more and more op sh.it each update. The entire point of Warframe is to be as OP as possible. Because of this you got this stupid idea of being build stronger than content we are suposed to do. You couldnt be more wrong. Thats the way the content is supossed to be played.

Edited by MrInubis

Am 18.9.2024 um 16:42 schrieb (PSN)Magician_NG:

Just to clarify, don't take my previous post as a slight against you. It isn't. My perspective is that of an efficiency snob. I've seen my fair share of mastery rank tenno outplay legendary rank tenno.

Mastery rank means nothing.

It only informs the player base that you Pokemon the game harder than others.

How do you outplay someone in Warframe?

I hate efficiency, but love killing mobs. Even in a capture, I need to kill some mobs here and there :D

No, you want me to play a game the way i hate shooter games. Thats the reason i play warframe and not CS for example. I play many things, not few like you try to claim, hell i even have 6 forma Tysis with god riven that i sometimes use. Im not willing to do something the game is not build for and doesnt require at any point. The same way im not playing SL1 Dark Souls. Im not interested in the kind of game you are trying to sell. 

Siiiiiiiiiiiiighhhhhhhhhhhh.

Will you at least shut up about stuff you don’t know about if you’re not going to see for yourself?

Just because something is possible doesnt make it the intended way.

It’s not just possible, it’s encouraged if not outright forced on rare occasions like through the Randomiser and just straight up the sheer amount of gear, mods, Arcanes, and anything else you’re throwing away when you do what you do. Your incapability and lack of willingness to fully explore the game is on you, but if you actually went exploring, you’d understand just how bonkers your stance seems.

Its called mods in here. That is the stat scaling part in warframe. You even level them up!

And then you choose to equip them, and may not even equip Vitality because you’re busy equipping something else!

Stat progression isn’t a given, it’s tied to the whole buildcrafting design and a progress system that measured it’s how many different things you get. Unlike Darksouls or Diablo, you don’t just get handed extra health or damage just by playing, they come with a literal cost that if you’re paying unnecessarily, then that’s worth questioning.

He doesnt "need to" it is what this game is about. You are meant to do that. We even get more and more op sh.it each update. The entire point of Warframe is to be as OP as possible. Because of this you got this stupid idea of being build stronger than content we are suposed to do. You couldnt be more wrong. Thats the way the content is supossed to be played.

The entire point of Warframe is to earn and use more things. Wtf do you think sets an L4 and an MR0 apart? Because it sure as hell aint skill when the L4 can’t use something else

On 2024-09-27 at 1:10 PM, MajitsuPrime said:

I'm sure you are very skilled and could do well in such high level missions, however an MR0 player that wouldn't die instantly in that type of mission is so rare as to be barely exist, and remaining MR0 despite having played for a long time equally so. So they simply don't want to take that risk, considering dying in higher level mission sometimes means you will have to redo the whole thing or team mates will have to do a lot of work which could otherwise be used to finish the mission/farm to revive you (in arbitrations for instance), might risk dying themselves, or simply be left with one less player to help with the mission. They just don't know you, which makes it risky.

Exactly

8 hours ago, Merkranire said:

Will you at least shut up about stuff you don’t know about if you’re not going to see for yourself?

Dude, you arguing that something that doesnt matter in regular game matters. I asked you straight up in what content skill is more imporatnt than the gear you can bring. I can think of 2 instances in the entire game. Again IT DOESNT MATTER HOW WELL YOU PLAY. If you have to artificially create such scenerio you have no argument to begin with. I wont be doing what you ask because there is no merit to it at all. The only thing it would prove is that its boring as sh.it

It’s not just possible, it’s encouraged if not outright forced on rare occasions like through the Randomiser and just straight up the sheer amount of gear, mods, Arcanes, and anything else you’re throwing away when you do what you do. Your incapability and lack of willingness to fully explore the game is on you, but if you actually went exploring, you’d understand just how bonkers your stance seems.

I legit have 31 loadouts with different frame and weapons (some frames even have 3 different builds), not a single one of them repeats. Dont tell me how i dont explore the game when you just outright refuse to play the game how it is intended. Every single one of my loadouts is copable of doing netracels solo. Thats the kind of game warframe is. I play whatever I want and its still op thanks to mods, arcanes, buff, helmith etc. Thats what i accumulated through playing the game. Just because i dont make myself weaker doesnt mean i dont explore the game. I just wont be using MK1 paris with broken mods when i have Incarnon prime with 6 forma and max out prime mods. 

The entire point of Warframe is to earn and use more things. Wtf do you think sets an L4 and an MR0 apart? Because it sure as hell aint skill when the L4 can’t use something else

Yes, to get more things and make them as OP as possible. Lets disregard whole progression system because you think you need to use every single piece of gear. Being OP is the first thing you see in the game when you start tutorial. 

And then you choose to equip them, and may not even equip Vitality because you’re busy equipping something else!

Stat progression isn’t a given, it’s tied to the whole buildcrafting design and a progress system that measured it’s how many different things you get. Unlike Darksouls or Diablo, you don’t just get handed extra health or damage just by playing, they come with a literal cost that if you’re paying unnecessarily, then that’s worth questioning.

FFS what else would you equip if you need vitality? Why i would add a mod that i dont need instead of a mod that will be usefull? Of course it works differently in here than in Dark Souls but thats the point of mods. It is the thing you say we dont have. Thats their function. Diablo has all perk system, Dark Souls has allocating points, Warframe has mods. Its that simple.

You think that game should be played as a challenge run and try to enforce that kinds of thinking on others. You dont have all this tools to pick whatever, you have them to pick the best for given task that suits your playstyle. Lower tier weapons are meant for progression, not to be used on endgame. Sure, you can do it if you want but it doesnt change the fact that warframe is power fantsy. You are meant to be built stronger than content you are doing. You insisnt on playing it as something it isnt. It not tactical shooter, you try to force it into that role. 

Until you find me LR4 that does worse in mission than legit MR0 you can shut up about this. 

Edited by MrInubis

On 2024-09-27 at 3:35 AM, Merkranire said:

I feel empowered to tell them to stop talking

You aren't though.  You have literally zero authority over anyone in this forum.  The fact that you don't understand that is both arrogant and lacking in basic comprehension.

• Like 1

Alright. I think the thread has more or less run its course. And given that the thread starter hasn't engaged with the thread in over a week (or really since the day they posted it) I'm going to assume they've sort of 'checked out' as it were.

Locking.

• Like 6