The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Recently Switched to PC

Obsidian.Moon0972

Question

Hello, I recently switched to pc (on epic games) and I’m only seeing a couple tennogen things and none of the tennogen items I’ve bought show up in the marketplace. Do I have to buy them through steam? Or am I missing something? Thanks 

Edited by Obsidian.Moon0972

4 answers to this question

16 минут назад, Obsidian.Moon0972 сказал:

Or am I missing something?

https://www.warframe.com/crossprogression#save-guide

How are my TennoGen Items affected by Cross Platform Save?

Any TennoGen purchases made before November 24 at 2 p.m. ET will transfer to any platform as a result of the One-Time Account Merge. That means the pieces that are already a part of your collection will be available to you on any platform you play on.

TennoGen purchases after November 24 at 2 p.m. ET will be affected depending on the platform it was purchased on. Steam PC purchases are available on PC, and Non-PC (PlayStation, Xbox, Nintendo Switch, and Mobile) purchases will be available across all (licensed) Non-PC platforms.

Our intention with these decisions is to limit the impact to TennoGen Artists, while respecting historical console purchases. For more details, refer to our TennoGen – Cross Platform Save Forum post.

4 minutes ago, Tesla_Reloaded said:

https://www.warframe.com/crossprogression#save-guide

How are my TennoGen Items affected by Cross Platform Save?

Any TennoGen purchases made before November 24 at 2 p.m. ET will transfer to any platform as a result of the One-Time Account Merge. That means the pieces that are already a part of your collection will be available to you on any platform you play on.

TennoGen purchases after November 24 at 2 p.m. ET will be affected depending on the platform it was purchased on. Steam PC purchases are available on PC, and Non-PC (PlayStation, Xbox, Nintendo Switch, and Mobile) purchases will be available across all (licensed) Non-PC platforms.

Our intention with these decisions is to limit the impact to TennoGen Artists, while respecting historical console purchases. For more details, refer to our TennoGen – Cross Platform Save Forum post.

I’m sorry if I worded it weirdly, I meant to say that I know it won’t be in my inventory but it’s not showing up in the marketplace either which is what’s causing my confusion