Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Steam Account Binding & Auto Login (LIVE)

[DE]Danielle

On 2024-10-03 at 11:36 AM, ArindeI said:

Tried to bind steam account to my WF account, first time it asked for 2FA which I've done, but now all I get is this error below in the image (SE08). I don't remember binding another steam account to my WF account and the account page doesn't say anything about steam as far as I see. All I want it for is for the autologin.

F35EEE09ED74B96ACF320FFD72ED880C436A5572

I got this same problem

15 minutes ago, GPrime96 said:

I got this same problem

Did you check Setting in game if there is info about Linked Steam economy ? I think is under Social, if they didnt removed it

Edited by Myscho

why isn't unlinking allowed? why can't i do autologin without linking my account? i am the only person in my house, i am the only person on the computer, why isn't it allowed to save my password? my password would be far more complex if you would allow to simply save it, as in browsers.

is there any impact linking the steam account? is more personal data collected with that?

• Like 2

Also really wondering why unlinking isn't allowed. It seems very inconvenient and what would happen if I somehow lost access to the steam account or something like that. Unlikely for any individual ofc, but seems extremely likely to happen to a good amount of people considering the big playerbase this game has. If it's for technical reasons I can understand, but it really does seem odd and I see that most other games that allow linking also allow unlinking so I don't really understand why we can't unlink at all.

• Like 1

This has been working perfectly fine until today. I got "Login Failed. Check your info."
I hadn't changed anything.
Thought maybe there was a possibility that someone had brute-forced my password, so I changed it just in case. Still the same error.
Even manual login won't work.
What gives?