The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best devstream in months

Quest

I know I can be harsh in my criticisms of this game but I do still genuinely love it, I love where it's been going the past couple years, and the stream today was especially solid all the way through.

Cyte and Koumei both look great. The skins look great.

The Steam auto login was the cherry on top.

• Like 1

This is a Devstream that is really exciting to hear about and play next week. I haven't been this interested in an update or a devstream since TennoCon 2018 and TennoCon 2019 with Fortuna and Railjack showcases. 

I'm probably just extremely biased as someone who's been enjoying Nova Prime for almost a decade, and all her changes look awesome, fixing many issues I've had with her kit design over the years. Tap/Hold MP for Slow/Speed, good passive, and the bonuses to her other abilities are huge.

• Like 1

I ... dont have anything negative to say honestly (except maybe the actual trailer for koumei feels more like a tech demo than a game trailer- thats probably just me),

Most of the things shown have been things that have been asked for by a lot of players ,

Looking forward to all of it.

6 minutes ago, Voltage said:

I'm probably just extremely biased as someone who's been enjoying Nova Prime for almost a decade, and all her changes look awesome, fixing many issues I've had with her kit design over the years. Tap/Hold MP for Slow/Speed, good passive, and the bonuses to her other abilities are huge.

Honestly got worried they were going to nerf her. Tap hold for speed and slow will be great.

9 minutes ago, Quest said:

Honestly got worried they were going to nerf her. Tap hold for speed and slow will be great.

I'm never worried about nerfs, I'm always worried about watering down kits to appease the latest generation of Warframe players. This Nova rework keeps her kit complex enough to be interesting while having value in all skills. What scares me about changes DE makes are like Grendel, where they buff the frame, but at the cost of the frame offering anything unique in practice.

Almost all of my Nova usage for the last several years has been centered around Wormhole, Molecular Prime and Thermal Sunder. Now I feel like I can revisit all my builds and make way more interesting choices. Power Donation Speedva was one of the least favorite things for me when it came to Nova for a long time.

Edited by Voltage
  • Like 2