The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

At this point, we need rework the rotation system for SP Circuit for Incarnons

Onigirigo

Let's say I want to get the Incarnons for Stalker's weapons (Dread Despair Hate), I will need to WAIT for 8 weeks just to get the remaining one.

I don't think this is... entertaining, when there's a weekly limit already.

So why not just let us pick two per week from ALL of them (one single pool)? I personally don't see any downside to this.

• Like 8

il y a 29 minutes, Onigirigo a dit :

Let's say I want to get the Incarnons for Stalker's weapons (Dread Despair Hate), I will need to WAIT for 8 weeks just to get the remaining one.

I don't think this is... entertaining, when there's a weekly limit already.

So why not just let us pick two per week from ALL of them (one single pool)? I personally don't see any downside to this.

Because Time is money and money keep DE alive.

You can't have everything all at once, and some fomo is useful in making players stick around and stay aware of the actual farmable content.

The argument you have could be applied to nightwaves and its shop, and the vaulted resurgence, and all open world/invasions event. But Warframe isn't built like this for reasons that are beneficial to the company.

Eventually, you'l get everything from those returning events and will stop playing them forever. Even SP circuit.

22 minutes ago, dwqrf said:

and some fomo is useful in making players stick around and stay aware of the actual farmable content.

from my personal experience.. this amount is not. it drives people away and makes them upset and quit for missing it.

if all you have to do in warframe is the weekly stuff. this is bad design.

Edited by LittleLeoniePrime
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, dwqrf said:

You can't have everything all at once

I am not saying we should have everything all at once though? What I said is still limited to 2 per week, it is just we get to choose from more options.

Plus one cannot buy the vanilla Incarnon adapters with plats, so there no economy stuff involved, unlike prime resurgences.

Event limited stuff I get it, but to me the circuit rotation is a very tedious barrier behind a already challenging barrier.

Edited by Onigirigo
  • Like 1

On 2024-09-29 at 6:50 AM, dwqrf said:

Because Time is money and money keep DE alive.

You can't have everything all at once, and some fomo is useful in making players stick around and stay aware of the actual farmable content.

The argument you have could be applied to nightwaves and its shop, and the vaulted resurgence, and all open world/invasions event. But Warframe isn't built like this for reasons that are beneficial to the company.

Eventually, you'l get everything from those returning events and will stop playing them forever. Even SP circuit.

It would take almost five months to get them all if you were able to pick 2 each week from the entire selection. While it's not the same as "taking five months to acquire" something, it's very much in the same area.

And none of those things are similar. Vaulted is especially absurd. Vaulted primes are available from other players who have them or their relics at all times. All it takes is the platinum. Nightwave items don't have the stick attached. There's no knowing if or when they'll come back. It's a stick with a note on the end saying "TBD", while the Circuit rewards are a stick with a note saying "come back in a month" with no way to even incrementally work toward that goal.

But, the initial point stands: you would not get everything at once. At least try and think before spewing the same buzz-phrase riddled ladder-kicking gamer drivel.

Il y a 2 heures, evinta a dit :

It would take almost five months to get them all if you were able to pick 2 each week from the entire selection. While it's not the same as "taking five months to acquire" something, it's very much in the same area.

Yes, and ? At least you have stuff to do in Warframe for five months. Good job DE for creating interesting returning content as a randomized challenging gamemode where you chose your guaranteed rewards in a rotation written in stone, granting a collection of endgame op weapons. And after five months *poof* Circuit is a long lost memory.

Either you grind a grinding game over time, or you don't and complain it's too hard or badly designed. 🤷

I'm glad they add 5 new weapons in the Circuit. Granted, it may take me 5 months to get em all, I can't wait to write the selected weeks on my calendar so to be sure to have something to do then !

Il y a 6 heures, evinta a dit :

And none of those things are similar. Vaulted is especially absurd. Vaulted primes are available from other players who have them or their relics at all times. All it takes is the platinum. Nightwave items don't have the stick attached. There's no knowing if or when they'll come back. It's a stick with a note on the end saying "TBD", while the Circuit rewards are a stick with a note saying "come back in a month" with no way to even incrementally work toward that goal.

Ho and by the way, Warframe as a game has a concept that's called Mastery rank. And people like to grind Mastery rank that shows their dedication to their account. They like it so much actually that the devs worked really hard to make sure items like Vaulted prime and event exclusives were coming back somehow and sometimes, or at least were tradable, so that everyone could get a fair shot at getting them for the bling bling of their account.

But cosmetics aren't.

And Incarnons aren't giving Mastery XP, so they are just some sort of cosmetics on your screen damage number. They are not needed at any point in the game for you to progress on any existing axis of progression. They don't even appear in your profile.

You just want them.

And if you really want them, you can surely wait a bit.

I’d be down for something a bit like the helminth infusion thing where after doing a certain amount of Circuit weeklies you get to pick one specific Incarnon. Give you more reason to participate in weeks when you don’t need anything 

• Like 1