The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

About Conclave : DE please don’t do this

(XBOX)STIZZ

DE please do not move conclave to the back of the orbiter. People have put in a lot of time decorating and have tons of stuff already there. Please if anything just take conclave and implement it in with the Syndicate. Just makes those two one please. Thank you.

• Like 2

yea seriously... I have a whole ballpit back there and that segment would take up like 1/6th of it's space. Moving it in with the syndicates would just make a lot of sense honestly... especially given the tiny percentage of players who actually play conclave and regularly interact with that console... hell even just moving it into the plexus as a pre-installed game would be great.

46 minutes ago, (XBOX)STIZZ said:

DE please do not move conclave to the back of the orbiter.

I'd rather something more... y'know... useful take it's spot.
I got Rank 5 in Conclave and I am all-for removing that damn console.

25 minutes ago, (XBOX)elementXGHILLIE said:

Adding to it, and making the rewards more accessible is my vote.

As someone who has the Conclave skins? Yes, fully agreed.
I hate it when skins are locked behind frustrating and monotonous grinds.
Don't get me wrong, I like working for my gear/cosmetics.

But Conclave ain't a grind in the typical sense. It's just annoying.
You get punished for playing with friends because DE will think it's win-sharing without looking into context. (Which is bannable, for some reason?!)
You can't really trust randos to play nice, since the regulars there are borderline aimbots.
The entire mode is broken.

I just did a few Cephalon Capture and Lunaro missions every now and again.
Not difficult, just a mindless chore. So technically it isn't even that much for "work" exactly.
Making them less of a chore is an outright benefit to all.

... but DE won't do that. Steve's "well, people already earned it" is the same reason Hema Research is so expensive.
Ain't Warframe great?

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, LittleLeoniePrime said:

but then you get those exact conclave regulars who for some reason are really gate-keepy about their whole thing

I tried making a post a while back ago about how Universal Medallions would be perfectly fine for Conclave because of how little standing they give.
They were not having it in the slightest. Saying it'd kill the mode and whatever.

I told them "If anything, it'd let people have a slight fighting chance by affording some of the mods needed to be on equal footing with the regulars."
Of course they say "Nuh-uh" because they get off on making people miserable in a mode nobody cares for.

Broke it down too, assuming someone was at MR32 (the rank I was at the time of posting) and ONLY wanted the 33 different weapons skins?
To go from baseline all the way to Rank 5 and have standing to spare, you'd need to spend 1890 Universal Medallions over 57 days.
Nearly two months of just waiting, let alone farming that obscene amount of medallions.

Sincerely, I have no idea why Steve agreed with that lone Conclave player about the standing.
Honestly, I'd be more impressed if somebody had the skin by donating medallions alone.
THAT takes effort. Tangible effort that most can understand. Playing Conclave itself is a headache and unreliable.

This isn't even factoring in the Syandana, Sigils, Armo Sets, etc. JUST the skins.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Binket_ said:

I tried making a post a while back ago about how Universal Medallions would be perfectly fine for Conclave because of how little standing they give.
They were not having it in the slightest. Saying it'd kill the mode and whatever.

I told them "If anything, it'd let people have a slight fighting chance by affording some of the mods needed to be on equal footing with the regulars."
Of course they say "Nuh-uh" because they get off on making people miserable in a mode nobody cares for.

Broke it down too, assuming someone was at MR32 (the rank I was at the time of posting) and ONLY wanted the 33 different weapons skins?
To go from baseline all the way to Rank 5 and have standing to spare, you'd need to spend 1890 Universal Medallions over 57 days.
Nearly two months of just waiting, let alone farming that obscene amount of medallions.

Sincerely, I have no idea why Steve agreed with that lone Conclave player about the standing.
Honestly, I'd be more impressed if somebody had the skin by donating medallions alone.
THAT takes effort. Tangible effort that most can understand. Playing Conclave itself is a headache and unreliable.

This isn't even factoring in the Syandana, Sigils, Armo Sets, etc. JUST the skins.

yea.... idk they're hardcore about their gate keeping. I stick to region swapping, ping limitting and public matchmaking with a buddy to farm the standing for now, but actually playing the modes as intended is such a chore... and with regulars playing hurts to bang my head against that wall.

1 minute ago, LittleLeoniePrime said:

I stick to region swapping, ping limitting and public matchmaking with a buddy to farm the standing for now

I believe that goes under DE's whole schtick of "win-trading" which is- for some ineffable reason- a ban-worthy offense.
No, I don't why it is. It hurts quite literally nobody but the sore morons who think Conclave has a chance to be salvaged.

That being said, I do think you can probably avoid the system breaking you in two if you like... pretend to fight or whatever.
Personally, I just did Cepahlon Capture and Lunaro because they take so little effort and you don't to rely on some broken weapon to win.

Either way, it really is just a mode that needs to take the same route "Specters of the Rail" did and just... stop existing.
The only thing it's good for now is finding out that some older mechanics are still fully functional in this game.
For instance, Limbo's Stasis used to freeze projectiles in the air. It still does that in Conclave.
Though, the biggest benefit to nuking the entire mode is that all the cool mods and cosmetics from there can be put to better use. Nightwave, perhaps?

2 minutes ago, Binket_ said:

I believe that goes under DE's whole schtick of "win-trading" which is- for some ineffable reason- a ban-worthy offense.
No, I don't why it is. It hurts quite literally nobody but the sore morons who think Conclave has a chance to be salvaged.

That being said, I do think you can probably avoid the system breaking you in two if you like... pretend to fight or whatever.
Personally, I just did Cepahlon Capture and Lunaro because they take so little effort and you don't to rely on some broken weapon to win.

Either way, it really is just a mode that needs to take the same route "Specters of the Rail" did and just... stop existing.
The only thing it's good for now is finding out that some older mechanics are still fully functional in this game.
For instance, Limbo's Stasis used to freeze projectiles in the air. It still does that in Conclave.
Though, the biggest benefit to nuking the entire mode is that all the cool mods and cosmetics from there can be put to better use. Nightwave, perhaps?

I'd also honestly like them to just rework it into a hero-shooter grineer vs corpus new war style kinda mode, but I understand that takes a lot of man hours and then it'll probably be as well received as the archwing update or railjack xD

Edited by LittleLeoniePrime

7 hours ago, (XBOX)STIZZ said:

move conclave

Imagine if we could just decide for ourselves where we want each terminal to go. Why not just turn them all into Ludoplex-style decorations. Placing them isn't even mandatory since everything is accessible from the menu anyways, and why shouldn't I be able to decide if I want to keep the Conclave machine up front, or move other things like the Railjack mod screen next to the actual Railjack entry area.

Edited by Pakaku

9 hours ago, Binket_ said:

Weren't you the guy who was crying in chat in every Conclave match because you were "forced" to play it?

11 hours ago, (XBOX)elementXGHILLIE said:

This is being discussed, Pablo said they are exploring options, but it is very very late.

Adding to it, and making the rewards more accessible is my vote.

I'd much rather keep it and have the Conclave skins deleted from the game so we can stop having the same corny individuals come into every thread crying for the removal of the gamemode.

Edited by Tachmag
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Binket_ said:
10 hours ago, LittleLeoniePrime said:

now

Oh i wonder why exploiting the game for afk wins and standing is against the tos. Bruh use your head for once. It's not just a conclave thing that's against the tos in pve too. It's a general rule all across the board. Play the game the way it's intended and you got nothing to worry about. It's really simple. 

Edited by GameGhost123

8 minutes ago, Tachmag said:

Weren't you the guy who was crying in chat in every Conclave match because you were "forced" to play it?

I'd much rather keep it and have the Conclave skins deleted from the game so we can stop having the same corny individuals come into every thread crying for the removal of the gamemode.

here they come the gate keepers

• Like 1