Koumei & the Five Fates: Known Issues ×

Nova Mprime speed lasts 1/3 of the stated duration

Zodryn

At 250% duration, slow Mprime lasts 15 seconds as stated in tooltip, but the hold cast speed version only lasted 5 seconds. It seems the base duration is only 2 seconds for some reason.

Tap and hold casts on Mprime and wormhole are also a little unresponsive, and neutron star has massive after cast lockout as another post mentioned.

• Like 3

Hello Taylor, I noticed this testing inside Simulacrum within the Sanctum Simulacrum for certain and was most likely occurring inside Sanctuary Onslaught in my previous run. In the Simulacrum I'm host, in Onslaught I'm uncertain.

Item and Mod load outs:

Item-List.jpg

Mod-List.jpg

The same issue happens on my Xata's build on the second tab.

Edited by DarkHeart69

Same, Speed part of the ability is only 1/3 of the said in UI duration.

Also, comparing the slow and speed - slow radius is increasing in size a lot slower

Edited by Muxailo
  • Like 2

It's not a bug. You probably use Speed version of the ability. Speed version spreads faster, and Slow version spreads slower. In both cases you get exactly the same range coverage.

Edited by _GoodLuck_
grammar

30 minutes ago, _GoodLuck_ said:

It's not a bug. You probably use Speed version of the ability. Speed version spreads faster, and Slow version spreads slower. In both cases you get exactly the same range coverage.

Yes, but the duration stated in tool tip is supposed to be the same for both or at least that is what it communicates. The duration is 1/3rd the amount with the same range; nothing in game indicates that this should be the case.

Edited by DarkHeart69
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, _GoodLuck_ said:

Speed version spreads faster, and Slow version spreads slower. In both cases you get exactly the same range coverage.

Precisely. They just need to either make it more clear that it will be different for slow vs speed, or remove it entirely from the tool tip so that Radius is the primary/only indicator of "area of effect". I also tested it and confirmed that it's the same overall range. Coming from the previous understanding of how it works makes it a bit unintuitive at first.

Bro this has to be a bug lmao. This change made nova's 4 much worse for Defense xdd. I still need 2 builds one for Slow one for Speed now lmao. My Speed build just having a ton more energy generation.
Basically nothing changed for people who uses nova only for speed/slow. You can't use both in one build still. Or you have someone in your team generating massive energy for you.

• Like 2