Koumei & the Five Fates: Known Issues ×

Im sorry, but why isnt there a "Legacy" option somewhere. 

You guys usually are awsome with this... yet i cant see anything like it in the patch notes or did i go past it?

I cant tell what it is, but i really do not like this new arsenal UI...

Maybe its a 'new and get used to it' thing, but so far my brain is screaming "No" at me looking at it..

So again, why no 'legacy' option...??????

• Like 7

13 minutes ago, -ShadowRadiance- said:

Im sorry, but why isnt there a "Legacy" option somewhere. 

I'm with you there. I went through the themes menu and didn't see anything. The new UI isn't working too well for me either. Too hard to read. So i too would like a legacy ui option.

• Like 2

Agreed, I'm not loving the new arsenal UI, and would much prefer to stick to the legacy version. I don't entirely dislike the new aesthetics with the black and gold, however I really don't care for the shrunken warframe/weapon cards and narrower menu size. I would have preferred the devs communicate to the players that there is going to be a UI change, they could have taken feedback and potentially given us a legacy arsenal UI option without any surprise or confusion. Considering we have UI themes, UI scaling and whatnot it's especially surprising that they didn't give us an option to stick with the old arsenal UI.

• Like 4

I don't mind it aesthetically, but I absolutely hate that it's smaller and has less columns. There's no reason for that, and now we have to take longer to scroll through things. This is mitigated somewhat by the new favorites thing, but it's still going to be a pain.

• Like 2

I hate the new UI so much. I don't understand why we need to be treated like toddlers and have things oversized. I got good enough vision to see what i pick even with 5 columns. I hadn't played in a while and coming back to this after playing TFD really puts me off.

• Like 2

Old UI had clearly distinct white boxes. Now the rows kind of blend into the background space in between them. The style is nice but the old UI required less visual processing which made it more comfortable to use I guess.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Redrigoth said:

Old UI had clearly distinct white boxes. Now the rows kind of blend into the background space in between them. The style is nice but the old UI required less visual processing which made it more comfortable to use I guess.

I respect your opinion brother but I really a option to go back to the older UI as 'Legacy' or something like that.

• Like 1

Dear Warframe UI Developer,

It seems that your generosity has made few changes to our Arsenal UI, and I appreciate your time and hard work. Despite your gorgeous work, I am in need of an 'OPTION' to go back to the dear old arsenal UI, which is surely admired by many Tenno. It will be a splendid idea to allow us to customize the arsenal UI, and adding new UI styles in the future will be more joyful to us, the players.

By,

An amazed Tenno.

43 minutes ago, MD_Sani said:

I respect your opinion brother but I really a option to go back to the older UI as 'Legacy' or something like that.

I wasn't disagreeing. I was making those points as advantages of the old UI. I want the old one back too. Or atleast fix the issues with the new one

• Like 1