Koumei & the Five Fates: Known Issues ×

Uncommon conservation target spawns inconsistent with pheromones [Investigating]

1 hour ago, Steelstickfig said:

This worked almost immediately for me. Going to try your other recommendations after I force spawn a few more of these Fuming things.

Shame there doesn't seem to be a way to force the Vallis Kubrodons, though.

alas, forcing things to spawn is easy, forcing a specific thing, bit more difficult

stover's pretty much the only non-overlapping territory :(

Edited by XFlare360

Issue is resolved. got a fuming after 3 tries (Used 3 pheromones).

Well done DE for solving this issue in this short notice! (Not sarcastic), thought i was getting mad!

Enjoy your new Flare arcane pets!
Cheers!

1 hour ago, GavyJ said:

its only been once. but since the hotfix this morning i did indeed get 1 vallis kubrodon to spawn will test further to confirm issue is resolved.

Can confirm the issue seems to be fixed. Now the biggest issue is the Stover scat spawns or not interactable if located in a cave entrance which is 95% of the time.

5 hours ago, GavyJ said:

Can confirm the issue seems to be fixed. Now the biggest issue is the Stover scat spawns or not interactable if located in a cave entrance which is 95% of the time.

That just means it's inside the cave, however once inside you cannot get a map marker making it annoying to find, but if you run around with the tranq rifle zoomed in, you'll see it glow on the ground not too far from the entrance.

• Like 2

On 2024-10-05 at 6:42 AM, Zebiko said:

I would like a different way to obtain the new mods that doesn't require conservation.  I don't like doing it.

on Deimos they added the ability to spend a little plat to buy a bundle of specific tags why not bring that to Cetus and Fortuna? wouldn't that be better

On 2024-10-05 at 5:52 PM, RX0UnicornGM said:

on Deimos they added the ability to spend a little plat to buy a bundle of specific tags why not bring that to Cetus and Fortuna? wouldn't that be better

haha yeah bro instead of fixing bugs just add the ability to buy the tags with plat. GENIUS

• Like 1