Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unreal Tournament Weapon Bundle Relaunch?

MarcoDaVinciVN

There is some recent info about these skins:
Devshorts 27: Click
Devshorts 28: Click

Its just my speculation, but they probably got verbal answer from epic games staff like "👍" in WhatsApp, but dont have contract yet, so they dont want to say ahead of time. Or, they dont have final agreement. Or they just dont want to spoil something to us.
Just cross your fingers and dont lose hope, if they dont reject it, we'll probably get them soon, but there is a chance that epic could reject request, so dont hope so much.

5 hours ago, RustonMartin said:

Its just my speculation, but they probably got verbal answer from epic games staff like "👍" in WhatsApp, but dont have contract yet, so they dont want to say ahead of time. Or, they dont have final agreement.

Considering Epic Games seems embarrassed they ever made Unreal and have been trying to bury it, I'm kind of surprised DE has any promising leads at all

3 минуты назад, TARINunit9 сказал:

Considering Epic Games seems embarrassed they ever made Unreal and have been trying to bury it, I'm kind of surprised DE has any promising leads at all

Actually, epic games posted remaked UT99 intro in UE5 tomorrow (for "secret level" series, that will release later this year). Click

• Like 1

1 hour ago, (PSN)Cephalon_Scarlet said:

Wasn't these skins pc only anyways? Now that we have cross platform it would be cool to have them "resurgence" up again.

Yeah it was PC only. Furthermore, it was Epic Game store login only. My account was PSN so I didn't get a chance at t. Hopefully, DE relaunch the skins for all platforms. Though I'm also bummed out I can't use my Obsidian skins on PC.

I can't say anything other than I'm really glad I got them when they were free, Flak Cannon for the win, Kuva Drakgood is one of my favorite shotguns in the game 😎

I think they should be available for more people, the time gates stuff is just cringey...

8 hours ago, (PSN)Cephalon_Scarlet said:

Wasn't these skins pc only anyways? Now that we have cross platform it would be cool to have them "resurgence" up again.

7 hours ago, ominumi said:

Yeah it was PC only. Furthermore, it was Epic Game store login only. My account was PSN so I didn't get a chance at t. Hopefully, DE relaunch the skins for all platforms. Though I'm also bummed out I can't use my Obsidian skins on PC.

They have been made available for console. I think twice, but at the very least, definitely once, that I can find via searching. We had special alerts for them in 2021, from July 15 at 2 p.m. ET to July 29 at 2 p.m. ET. I literally have them as my defaults for those weapons (I am console only player). 

On PC you had Epic Store login method. 

I think at some point later, they were available again for either Plat or money, I think as a bundle, because I reminded some friends they had the opportunity again, and someone also made a thread on the Forums to remind people, but I am too lazy to search for an exact date. 

As for OP, I think I remember on a Primetime stream, someone asked, and the hosts said maybe in the future, which is vague and non committal, but at least its not a no. So if I had to guess, they'll probably eventually return. Which eh, I get, is kind of an annoying answer. Since that could be next week, or next year. 

• Like 1