Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Four Tenno vs The Unholy Trinity (Monster Hunter)

Ace4573

"Four Tenno versus-"

And I'm going to stop you right there. Tenno don't work in versus battles because it isn't a matter of IF the Tenno can win. It's a matter of WHEN.

Swords, knives, pistols, rifles, kubrows and kavats, rocket launchers, exalted weapons, plague spores, antimatter, buffs and debuffs, Zariman Child magic, Necramechs, Archwing, Railjack. Warframe is a game about piling on more and more and MORE until the enemy is vaporized by your very existence and all the player has to do is WASD to the exit

This is why that one Warframe vs Metal Gear Revengeance video was fundamentally stupid even though it was still well animated

• Like 1

I mean, Fatalis and Safi could probably canonically kill a Warframe with their Hellfire Breath and Sapphire of the Emperor respectively. Warframes are pretty consistently demonstrated to not do great against really big attacks. Parvos's big bomb, Fomorian Core explosions, and I think canonically the Orb explosions are supposed to be instakills.

Spoiler

So, in the extremely specific case that both these monsters (and sure, Alatreon Escaton Judgements) as soon as the fight starts, the Tenno get cocky and decide not to dodge, and we assume Revive pulses can't revive from complete annihalation canonically (which has some precedence, I think).

Then, yes, those three could probably kill the Warframes. It's basically never gonna happen because Tenno are notoriously quick and able to get to cover, and by contrast these three don't want to use these attacks right from the out. They're wild animals - particularly smart wild animals, but wild animals nonetheless, and they don't want to use these incredibly energy-intensive moves unless they're in serious danger, and they almost certainly lack the co-ordination to do it all at once anyway. I'm assuming that for the purposes, these outrageously territorial monsters aren't in-fighting, but realistically, there's that as well.

Though either way they'd give a surprisingly good fight given how OP Warframes are, making the fair assumption the Tenno are bringing fairly standard equipment themselves. Like, these guys are bigger than Eidolons and the Orbs I think (except Alatreon, who is still Teralyst-sized), and enemies at those sizes do regularly give Tenno pause. They don't regularly win, but it is fair to note that in Warframe, size does matter.

As for the bonus monsters. Disufiora is probably not adding much, all things considered. Raviente and Dalamadur... if the monsters are teaming up, might actually be able to give an even fight. Like. Dalamadur is a serpent that just shy of half a kilometer long. Evidence suggests that the only ones beaten by Hunters have been juvenile, with estimations of a full-grown specimen's size being in the Kilometers. They possess the power to summon meteors and loose outrageous waves of presumably Dragon Element and stake whole mountains as their nests.

So that, just by sheer size and firepower, might actually be able to do some stuff to the Tenno, especially the fully-grown guys. Even the ones we meet in MH4U are basically more aggressive Orowyrms - killable, but it takes effort. Throw in the original three, and against four Tenno, it's probably a pretty even fight, maybe even stacked against us! Probably not in the grounds of finishing off the Operators for good, but might get the Kiddos to retreat.

(to bring a trial-sized force of Warframes modded up specifically for the purpose of killing them later, but hey take your wins where you can get them).

As a bonus, if we take the in-universe folklore as gospel truth, the Tenno and Fatalis get into a 'we're both immortal' slapfight over the course of a couple centuries. The Tenno let it happen because it's fun and they add even more magic to their arsenals now.