Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How much time have I wasted

(XBOX)iiBl0WkUSH247

Question

I can’t tell you how much time I’ve wasted, completing missions challenges progressing in weapons and task that Warframe dictates all for it to be a waste for it to not record for it to reset my most recent problem is now my Incarnon weapons I’m doing the hate my first Melee I’m stuck on a mission with finishers. I’m stuck at eight out of 20 because it seems that it no longer wants to progress for me. I’ve played missions for 45 minutes 35 minutes. I’ve watched progress in the mission and then when I’m out, it still says eight of 20.

Edited by (XBOX)iiBl0WkUSH247

3 answers to this question

If you're doing this in squad, try solo.  Some of the most common problems with Incarnon challenges have been solved that way.  Both because of bugs where challenge progress isn't recognized as a client, and more control even when there's not a bug.

• Like 1

Banshee } Low level quest } Skill 2. You can put Banshee Skill 2 on Loki with maximum duration and minimum range.

Spoiler

Hope this helps, it's normal to get frustrated with everything, I've been playing Minecraft for many years and I've learned that heavy progress management can become a chore and it leads to creativity exhaustion